[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brain injury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: braindamage.png (58KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
braindamage.png
58KB, 240x180px
what are the best steps to take for someone recovering from a concussion?
are all injuries to the brain permanent? and are there ways to help the brain become normal once again?
>>
File: 1492197619437.png (718KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492197619437.png
718KB, 867x1200px
install gentoo
>>
File: parts-of-the-brain.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
parts-of-the-brain.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>8839973
From what little I know, it depends heavily on what part of the brain is damaged

https://biau.org/about-brain-injuries/cognitive-skills-of-the-brain/

this link also list problems associated with brain damage per part
>>
>>8839973
Ask your doctor not memechan. I had 3 concussions, two of them in a 4 month interval. It fucked up my short term memory for a several weeks. Now my main problems are simply a slow reaction time, and maybe slighly more aggressive.
>>
>>8840069
>shit short term memory
>shit reaction times
And I was dropped on the head as a kid, is this all because of that?
>>
>>8840118
If you lived with it all of your life then I guess it's hard to say. My memory loss was temporary btw. How shit are your memory/reaction time?
>>
cardio
>>
>>8840152
I've heard things about cardio helping the brain grow... elaborate?
>>
>>8840152
nigga you dumb

OP's dumbass should get examined by a doctor first to see which part of his brain is damaged
>>
Keto diet. Google it. There's plenty of discussions. Reddit keto FAQ for the diet.
>>
i got a concussion once and didn't know what it was at the time. I could barely remember my name afterward

puked up blood for the few hours immediately following and jsut tried to sleep it off. I could barely see straight or walk more than 10 feet without needing to sit down for about 3 days
>>
>>8840220
Don't do this OP. Memest diet out there, even /fit/ will agree with me apart from some edgy posters. Forget every brain gains with this you won't even be able to read a problem?
>>
>>8840224
Did you seek medical attention?
>>
>>8840134
>How shit are your memory/reaction time?
you know when you get someone to hold up a 30cm ruler, you have your hand at the base, then they let go at a random time and you catch the ruler, how far down you catch it determines your reaction time?
I miss the ruler.

It's funny because I can train my body to react to specific things and I can do those very fast, like (shit example I'm sorry) in COD, I can notice people before they notice me even with shitty internet.
>>
>>8840224
>and jsut tried to sleep it off.
u dumb tbqh

Anyway once this nigger (and I mean actual nigger, not black person) thought I tapped him and was fucking with him, turns around, suckerpunches me, knocks me on the floor and kicks me in the head.; fading in and out consciousness for a bit following that, also got charged for assault because I swung back while he somehow didn't get an aggravated assault charge
>>
>>8840273
You got charges against you? Wow, it's almost like the government is slightly incompetent or something. What pieces of shit. Glad you recovered though.
>>
>>8839973
sleep it off, you'll be fine in the morning
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>8839973
>>8839973
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.