[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY Science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Test results.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Test results.png
85KB, 640x400px
(pic unrelated)
Often we get all our ideas for physical phenomena from text-books and years of scientific reasearch and inquiry.
Today we try to reach the same conclusions with radically different ideas.

In essence, each of us will make up our own explenation for physical phenomena we can observe with our own eyes, and build off of each other's concepts.

I will begin:
>there are invisible arms that pull down on our feet.
>These are called wall-masters, abbreviated as the wm force.
>the more round you are, the more attracted they are and the harder they pull you down, but they cannot pull you through the ground.
>>
>>8838056
Do the wall masters not pull a perfect cube owith the same wm as a perfect sphere with equal volume and mass?

In short: prove to me roundness is a factor
>>
I hypothesize that it is not that they can't pull you through the ground, but that there must also be sky masters pulling your feet upward with a force equal to the wall masters pull
>>
>>8838200
I suppose i phrased it wrong, size and roundness are both factors for the wm
>thin people are less round, so they get pulled down less, they also tend to be smaller
>fat people are much rounder, they also tend to be larger

>>8838207
Why do they only do that when you are on the ground though? Maybe the ground finds everything repulsive and thus repells things when it can?
>>
>>8838267
>why do they only do that when your on the ground

Somehow their pull must be greater the further you are away from them. I wonder if you could ever escape their clutches
>>
This is kinda neat. I wish more people would join instead of arguing over flat earth, evolution, or meme magic
>>
>>8838384
Start theorizing anon.
If i divide a block of iron into one half, then devide that half into one half, would i eventually reach a point where i could no longer divide the iron block?
what would this thing be called (in your own terms), how does it operate in relation to other things like it, etc?

Take any concept or think you can perceive with your eyes (including light and vision) and make up a theory after mentally abandoning everything you have learnt.

The results are fantastic.
>>
Some questions for you to theorize aobut /sci/:
>The ocean has waves, right? What is creating those waves?
>the sky is blue, why?
>how can we see?
>how do we reproduce?
>what is fire?
>why to things always move down from high places to low places?
>why are we aware of ourselves and our thoughts?
>etc.

Another theory of mine:
The space surrounding us provides this sensation i am calling "goast groping" (gg) whenever we move a piece of cardboard back and forth in our hands, or whenever we exhale. I theorize that there are invisible giants standing just beyond the shore who inhale and exhale great gasps (thus the land and sea breeze throughout the day).

remember guys: the idea is to build off other theories or create your own. Building off theories includes discussing their validity.
We are not here to find our what we already know, we are here to see what conclusions we can reach if we abandon what we already know.
>>
I posit to you, that the ground beneath our feet lie on a flat plane perpendicular only to that of the almighty light in the sky.

This light is a flat ring with its cross section perpendicular to our ground such that the underside of the ground is shown said light half the time while we are shown it the rest.

This underside of this planet must be covered in terrain similar to ours however I hypothesize that creatures would live here as well, similar to crabs in appearance they would swing from the vine-like vegetation that grows under us. Civilization as we know it could not exist, instead large treehouse like structures would be anchored to the earth so that humanoids could live there meager lives without plummeting into the aether that permeates the void
>>
I've never seen autism like this before
>>
Same
>>
Small floppy thing between my legs sometimes gets stiff. I propose this stiffness to be coming from an invisible 4th dimensional rod protruding from my body whenever I will it into being.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.