[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Near indestructible boltzman brain that has spent the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: milky-way-universe.jpg (188KB, 1500x544px) Image search: [Google]
milky-way-universe.jpg
188KB, 1500x544px
>Near indestructible boltzman brain that has spent the last 10^7 years contemplating the philosophical implications of life, the nature of personage and happiness.

>Newly built matroska brain with the computing power of a whole solar system converted into processors that will amswer any question it can but has no opinions or personality of its own.

>Perfect woman who truly loves you.

You get to spend one day with any of the 3. After that day you will never see them again. You have no chance of ever meeting the other two if you pick one. If you pick none you have a stupidly small chance of meeting each that is almost 0. Which would you chose if any?
>>
What does this thread have to do with hard science or mathematics
>>
>>8837174
Nothing really. But trying to make this thread on other boards just devolves into questions about if you can fuck the 3 of them and almost always ends with everyone chosing waifu because of benis in bagina so it's not really that interesting on boards where it's semi relevant.
>>
>tfw all three are the same entity
>>
File: j1e266wkicon.png (75KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
j1e266wkicon.png
75KB, 300x364px
>>8837206
>>
>>8837170
Why would a Boltzmann brain spend so much time contemplating bullshit?
2 is the obvious answ-
>perfect woman
>woman
>vagina
I choose 3.
>>
>>8837170

why would I spend my time with a brainlet lol
>>
Is the woman ovulating?

This is important.
>>
>>8837170
I would pick two and it would give me the answers on how to find a way to get to the other two.
>>
>>8837170
But if I already found a perfect girl who loves me? Does meeting the Boltzman brain make my GF disappear?
>>
>>8837434
She leaves you in a jealous rage.
>>
>>8837337
It tells you that you shpuld have chose nothing and taken your chances.
>>
>>8837434
Your gf is "perfect" not perfect.
>>
>>8837328
if you want her to be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.