[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true Americans don't learn calculus is high school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 12

File: 1470667229702.png (261KB, 455x406px) Image search: [Google]
1470667229702.png
261KB, 455x406px
Is it true Americans don't learn calculus is high school?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>8828803
Oh my man speaking the truth!
>>
>>8828795
If you think that is bad here in South Africa our "higher" grade maths just touches on basic differentiation in the final year
>>
File: facepalm.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>tfw americunts don't have to learn calc in hs
>tfw americunts don't learn proofs in hs
>tfw americunts use imperial units
>>
Most people don't use calculus and if you know algebra you can quickly learn calculus if you need to know it for your job.
>>
>>8828803
This.
>>
>>8828795
You have the option, but it isn't mandatory. Math K-12 is precalculus, in grade 12 you have an opportunity to take single variable calculus (limits,differentiation, applications of differentiation, integration, applications of integration, techniques of integration, further applications of integration, infinite series). Math education in America is an absolute joke, pre-calc can and should be done in grades K-10, leaving 11-12 open for courses in single variable calculus, linear algebra (with an introduction to proof, don't waste their time by making them do 10000 iterations of Gauss-Jordan elimination) and multivariable calculus. These courses would of course be optional, no point wasting the time of the non-mathematically inclined on that shit, let them explore their own interests in grades 11-12, but for fuck's sake, let's stop wasting everyone's time by spending 12 years learning pre-calculus.
>>
eurotrash do not learn calculus either. or, if they do, it's really basic shit.
>>
Sadly it is true. I also didn't learn any practical applications for my maths until university
>>
Depends, if you're dumb you can just take shit like functions. Smarter students take AP Stats or Calculus AB or BC, also you can usually take classes at whatever local university by your sophomore year. T. Graduating High School Senior
>>
I went to a charter school that you had to test to get in. You take what they call integrated math 1, 2, and 3 depending on your year. No matter what you'll have at least 1 year of calculus by your senior year. You can also test out, so some of my classmates were taking 2 or 3 years of Calc.
>>
>>8828795
Is there any country where you learn calculus on HS?
>>
Did Calc I my senior year, with like two weeks worth of teasing Calc II towards the end. But that was for the "honors" students. IIRC the math stops at geometry and everything after that was optional, at least in my area
>>
It seems americucks can finish HS without learning trig t
>>
Of course they do. They even invented a stupid meaningless name for it. I think it's "calculus" or something like that.
>>
>>8828795
It's also true up here in Canada too. You can choose to end your math with combinatorics or continue onwards, in another class, with calculus.
>>
>>8829045
Lmfao, are you from BC? Back in this anon's day, we did combinatorics, discrete probability AND statistics in math 12. This new precalculus 12 course is nonsense >:(
>>
>>8829058
> >:(
Stop that.

Yeah I am from BC. Combinatorics and probability are still part of math 12, but I never learned any statistics any course. Hell, we only covered basic Chi-square analysis in biology and that was it.
>>
I took it junior year of high school. But obummer's common core is making it so that you'll take PRECALC in SENIOR year. It's so fucking dumb imo.
>>
At my HS you have an option for senior year: Discrete mathematics, Calc I, or Calc II.

Inner city public high school with a 70% black student population. Is this rare?
>>
Former IB Math Studies student, here. For 2 years we only did algebra and logic tables. We learned the power rule, but not what derivatives were. It was pretty shitty. High school math left my unprepared for college. That's what you get when you go to a nig nog school.
>>
>>8829093
>Math studies
Well that's your own fucking fault for choosing a math level designed for literal morons who are more "artistic" at least standard covers calculus.
>>
>>8828960
here in italy we get to ODEs
>>
>>8829093
>Former IB
>pretty shitty
What?

>Math Studies
Oh, there we go. I have no idea why a STEM student would go that route; that SL is only there for the future humanities or arts majors.
>>
>>8828904
There are two types of countries; those that use the metric system and those that have their flag on the moon.
>>
>>8829104
>>8829121

Not my choice. My high school didn't offer IB Mathematics. Just Math Studies. The school was a complete joke. Our programming classes used Game Maker.
>>
>>8829147
You should have taken the regular classes then bro. Studies is literally made for retards who feel too special for math
>>
>>8829012

China, Japan and Korea.
>>
>>8829133
Wrong, there are two kinds of countries: those that use the metric system and those where you're fucked if you get anything more than a cold and where you starve if you lose your job.
>>
File: 1446153342872.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446153342872.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>8829147
Sounds like hell desu
>>
>>8829068
Nice, me too. I was the last of the "Principles of Mathematics 12" program, they switched to precalculus 12 after I left high school. I can only imagine the butchering a biology teacher did of ChiSquared. Are you interested in mathematics?
>>
>>8829133
Except NASA uses metric now you dipshit.
>>
In Alberta, you don't need calculus to graduate, but you won't get into any universities if you don't take it. STEM fields of course.
>>
>>8829251
>be NASA
>switch from godly imperial to brainlet metric
>replace qualified scientists and engineers with proud womyn of color
>get outclassed by private companies in every way imaginable
Really........... makes.................. you.............

THINK
>>
>>8829260
>Be Lockheed Martin.
>Use BRITISH Imperial units.
>Throws shit when NASA gets confused.
>>
I have to take "college algebra" for uni
>>
>>8829133
>those that use the metric system and France.
What did he mean by that?
>>
took it in soph yr of hs then calc 2 in junior yr then stats in senior (ap's) public hs in cali
>>
>>8829282
Man, that joke is like a McDonald's burger. It never gets old, but it does somehow become less appetizing.
>>
Depends on what high school and what program really, and even then the calculus is rudimentary, like showing you how to do derivatives and not describing the fundamental theory of calculus or Riemann sums
>>
>>8829133
>implying anyone has ever been on the moon
>>
>>8829116
Hey Italian Bro
Facciamogli credere che tutti i licei siano come gli scientifici che è meglio
>>
>>8829416
Esatto
>>
>>8829012
Spain for example
>>
File: travoltaconfused.gif (4MB, 426x213px) Image search: [Google]
travoltaconfused.gif
4MB, 426x213px
>>8829251
didn't know nasa was a country.
>>
File: smartindianruss.jpg (122KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
smartindianruss.jpg
122KB, 600x350px
I went to a school in Washington with ~70% indians and 10% russians and most people took differential equations in 11th grade and then introductory real analysis in 12th grade

(not too complex, but decent: limits and continuity of functions, sequences, series tests, absolute convergence, uniform convergence, power series, improper integrals, uniform continuity, fundamental theorems on continuous functions, theory of the Riemann integral)

calculus i-iii was basically completed by 10th grade by most people
>>
It depends on your school: if its well funded you have the option of Calc BC for calc 2 credit at a college

if its near a nigger city or teachers dont give a fuck (lazy, undergrads hired as 'teachers' ) then prolly up to pre-calculus.
>>
America is the richest and most powerful nation in human history. why do you europoorians and chinamen folk make these threads? yea, yea thanks for doing my homework dweebs after turning it in I'm getting a cheese burger and a blowjob. thanks for all your hard work bud.
>>
>>8828955
What're you on about mate? When I was in high school you could take Calc through Infinite Series in the 11th grade and then take a higher math at the nearby university in the 12th grade. This way, students who want to pursue higher maths can and those who don't care don't have to. Seems alright to me.
>>
I took vector calc in Highschool my senior year.
It depends on how smart you are.
As >>8828803 had said, we need to get the retards through school somehow.

I honestly blame our primary schooling for finding ways to reward mediocrity and protecting students against criticism from others.
>>
>>8828803
>>8828808
>>8828932
>>8830476
INDOCTORINATED FOOLS
ILL INFORM YOU SOMEDAY
YOURE NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED LOSER
KEEP IT UP AND THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL YOU
>>
>>8830490
the thing is they probably feel smart do to the american public systems low expectation
>>
>>8829012
Poland
>>
>>8828795
>Is it true Americans don't learn calculus is high school?

BASIS Charter schools...all freshman (9th year) must take AP Calculus.
>>
>>8829116
>ODEs
Italian bro here, what are you on about? They only teach them in SOME (aka: the ones in the north that are not populated by arabs and nogs) licei scientifici. Most high schools in general (licei) only go up to integrals.
>>
>>8828795
Yes
>>
>>8829012
Germany.
>>
>>8829012
Australia
>>
In the UK you can stop learning maths at 16 were the most you'll know is how to solve quadratics / basic trig / etc
You can also opt to do "Additional Maths" and learn basic integration, differentiation, among other things.
At 16 you can choose to keep doing maths. The calculus you learn is integration and separable ode's.
You can also do a another subject "Further Maths" where you do lots more stuff, including second order linear ode's and basics of partial derivatives.
>>
>>8831109
Oh yea in Further Maths we also did Integrating Factors.
God Save the Queen for not making me have to subjects like Literature / History until age 18.
>>
>>8828795
Yep. Those who did are usually the smart students who did well enough in other classes to take AP calc (college credit). That means you also probably had to be smart in middle school to start in trigonometry freshman year instead of Algebra 1
>>
>>8829416
>>8831025
Si avete ragione, ho solo considerato la scuola che ho fatto io.
>>
>>8828795
Here's the path an average student would take in high school. Midwest USA.

Algebra 1 > Geometry > Algebra 2 > Pre-calculus

Algebra and pre-calc can be honors.. which means you just cover more and move faster
>>
>>8828904
>american
>took Calculus in high school (1 and 2)
>learned proofs in most of my math classes
>used metric in all math and science classes
>>
>>8828795
It's optional in Canada, stats in optional too. Most of the students at my high school took calculus and stats both though.
>>
Anyone can take calculus in HS if they choose to. I went to public high school and took calculus my junior year (year 11 for you Euros) and it covered everything from an introduction to limits, differentiation, integration, Taylor Series and polynomial approximation.

Because the American system is run by Jews, though, you have to pay money for a special exam the end of the year. If you don't meet your chosen college's necessary score on the exam (regardless of how well you did in the class) you have to pay to take the classes there.

For what it's worth, our grade 12 math was Statistics and Probability.

I almost dropped out of high school, though, and didn't go to college for years. Had to go back and take calc 1-4 in college when I started.
>>
>>8828795
In the early 1980s we had it in our Freshman year along with Algebra 2. I've no fucking clue now.
>>
>>8828795
In LAUSD you can graduate from HS with just Algebra 2
>>
>>8829083
Yes
>>
>>8829133
Bermuda has their flag on the moon?
>>
>>8831070
Wrong
>>
>>8828795
>Not starting university at 16 and learning calc there

Get on my level brainlet
>>
>>8829012
The United States.

If your school isn't shit that is.
And even if you go to a shit school they will offer you college credit to take the course.
>>
>>8829093
>not doing hl math
found your problem
>>
>>8828904

>tfw flip flappers is posted outside of /a/

It's a miracle.
>>
I took Calculus I my sophomore year of high school and Calculus II my junior year. Could've gone on to linear or multivariable, but didn't

CA here
>>
>>8828904
what are proofs?
>>
>>8829012
Guatemala
at least my school did
>>
You dont need to learn calculus to deliver pizza,flip burgers, do accounting or hold a rilfe so it isn't a big lose is you dont learn it,not like they teach math in public school anyway.
>>
File: qeq.jpg (72KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qeq.jpg
72KB, 1440x1080px
>>8828795
Yeah. I did calc in high school abroad but the fuckers at my uni wouldn't give me credit for it and the intro level algebra and trig courses were taken by the vast majority of freshmen. Even then those dumb spastics were struggling with that elementary shit. American """""universities""""" lmao
>>
>>8833961
Didn't realize Guatemala had discovered calculus yet

>>8832589
Ikr
>>
>>8829012
United Kingdom,
If you take A-LEVEL maths
>>
File: 6432.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
6432.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>8831133
Good for you. That means you attended a school comparable to an average European school.

>>8832589
Flip Flappers is nice, t b h.

t >>8828904

>>8833958
Hello US and A.
>>
>>8829012
any country in Europe
>>
why are americucks so dumb?
>>
File: 1437088584653.jpg (37KB, 359x380px) Image search: [Google]
1437088584653.jpg
37KB, 359x380px
I graduated high school taking nothing higher than Algebra 2. Had to waste a whole year of college playing catch-up.
>>
>>8828795
i didnt because i went to a redneck high school. the whole 'ivies accept poor people' is a meme. no ivy would accept despite being intellectually gifted -- poor school meant no AP courses for me!
>>
File: IMG_0449.jpg (54KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.jpg
54KB, 500x638px
>>8834783
Then I guess that shows how ignorant you are despite the fact that you boast about knowing calculus.
>>
>>8833958
Spot the Computer Science major.
>>
>>8829133
Metric is what the USA uses for anything scientific though.
>>
Any non-retarded student already takes 1, if not 2 years of calc in HS. Now back to /a/, pedophile.
>>
File: 1427389866758.jpg (56KB, 606x678px) Image search: [Google]
1427389866758.jpg
56KB, 606x678px
>>8828904
>tfw americlap
>tfw learned the metric system and basic proofs in my sophomore year
>>
>>8828795
I took the AP course in HS and got to finish Calc I.
>>
>>8828795
Only like 20 ppl out of 400 in my high school took it.
In college you need to take (((college algebra))) and precalculus before calculus unless you can pass some simple test.
Calculus 1 is generally considered a 2nd year course except in certain colleges.
Most ppl struggle enough with (((college algebra))) and I even have a friend with a social """"science"""" bachelor's degree that never took it.
>>
>>8835171
>>8834783
>gets "advanced math education" from a young age
>ends up shitposting with anime avatars on 4chan
Where did it all go so wrong, anon?
>>
Why don't /sci threads get archived? wtf
>>
Nah some of our schools have it
t. I took calc II my junior year
>>
Do they really not teach calculus in highschool in some parts of America??
I live in California and my highschool taught pre calculus and calculus.
>>
Im graduating hs this year and the last math class im taking is Precalc. Im not retarded though, ill take basic calc 1 and my other basic stem courses in college and be fine
>>
>>8828795
>See everyone complaining about calculus being hard
>Look up calculus
>Find out it's exactly what I've been doing without any major issues all of high school
Are Americans retarded?
>>
>>8829012
Third world.
>>
>>8828795
There are kids at the University I'm going to for grad school (Auburn) that never took trigonometry or pre-calculus in high school. When I started undergrad I was already doing calc 2. Like wtf I don't understand what exactly did you learn in high school if you never did trigonometry, pre-calc or calculus? you just stopped at algebra 2?
>>
>>8829133
What flag? You mean that white piece of nylon that's probably disintegrated by now?
>>
>>8828795
Yes and it's fucking dumb, I hate it. We should've been learning calculus and differential geometry well before college.
Idk why we still haven't implemented it yet, calc is easier than algebra.
>>
>>8837720
Ok anon now you're really trying too hard. You could make fun of America for literally anything and you make fun of how dilapidated our flag on the moon is?
You don't even disagree that America shows technological prowess by being the only country to make it to a (non-Earth) celestial body you just say our flag is really old?
If anything you're only pointing out how long ago we made it to the moon and how long it's taking everyone to catch up

Just make fun of us for being fat or something
>>
>>8828795
No, I did Calc AB in high school. BC wasn't offered where I went. It didn't matter, though, the class was an absolute fucking joke. 5 on the exame with no effort whatsoever. This allowed me to skip Calc I in college, but I wish I hadn't. It's stupid how large the difficulty gap is between "college level" AP courses and actual college courses. You ace the AP exam with little to no effort and then go into college skipping Calc I or Calc I and II without actually having learned them properly. At least that's how my experience was.

>>8828803
Why was this deleted? It's 100% the truth.
>>
American high schools have calc, but it is an AP class and usually gives college credit.

I took up to basic calc in college. I can't remember being taught differential equations or proofs.
>>
>>8828795
I'm in high school and taking Differential Equations now.
>>
>>8829012
Texas
>>
>>8828904
We go over basic proofs and logic, typically in geometry, but it's never really bought up again.

Science classes do end up favoring the metric system, but that's largely an effort to get us on the same page as everyone else (and also it's easier to compute; imperial units are more for everyday layman reference).
>>
>>8828795
They offered a Calculus course in my hs, but I took the community college course instead.
>>
>>8828795
We do.

>>8828904
We do learn calc, proofs, and can use metrics
>>
>>8828795
You have to, like, choose to take it. Like in Germany where kids get split up between gymnasium and shitty tech high schools or whatever, or the UK where not everyone does A-levels before leaving school. Except you're all in the same school and the same buildings regardless of your course choices.
IB Math SL and Studies SL barely touch calculus, so I don't see how "you're not absolutely required to take it" is a valid dig against the US specifically.
Even if your school doesn't offer the class, you just reach out to an AP coordinator in your area, register for, and sit the exam. It's almost as if you're -less- limited by your school's resources and formal procedures. Hmm...
>>
>>8828904
>units
>mattering at all for the absolute god of all subjects: [math]\mathcal{Mathematics}[/math]
disgusting.
>>
>>8829416
>>8831119
Les italiens sont merde et non se comparent pas a les plus superior Français.
>>
>>8829012
Miami
>>
>>8829068
>:C
>>
>>8828795
I took Calculus in high school. It's optional
>>
>>8830510
>do
lmao how sad
>>
>>8831113
>God Save the Queen for not helping make me a well-rounded and cultured individual
You are the reason the West is in decline.
>>
>>8840476
This
>>
>>8835171
>Country with largest and highest quality output of Mathematics of all kinds in the entire world and likely all of history
>Characterizes it by a post of some guy baiting about not knowing what a proof is
Obsessed.
>>
>>8834768
>not just testing out
Sounds like you didn't learn shit in your fancy "calc" class abroad
Wonder why that is
>>
>>8837291
Shut your lying face, faggot.
t. Florida
>>
>>8840489
Credit by examination and placement tests aren't an option everywhere. The place I went my freshman year only let you test out of precalc, and you needed AP or transfer credit beyond that as a hard requirement. This isn't necessarily reflective of a department itself, since a lot of the time administrative busybodies make these decisions for them.
>>
>>8840779
I know i was just being incendiary
that's a shitty position to be in senpai, my condolences
>>
>>8828795
No, it's not true. AP BC calculus is a watered version of university Calculus 1 and 2. It includes differentiation and integration with single variables.

Furthermore, who gives a fuck about your shit countries? What are your average wages in Spain and South Korea? Shit compared to the US even though you learn more

Get your GDPs up and get some good jobs there or don't bother
>>
I kind of want to teach calc BC in a high school just so I could cover some basic analysis towards the end using the sequence/series material as a springboard and make some informal study of more advanced topics. The material on series is already basically about considering a more general class of real functions using "specialized" machinery, and the course has hardly five months of content unless you give a gratuitous review period and cancel class after the exams.
On the other hand, I don't want to be a fucking high school teacher
>>
>>8831587
yes we do
>>
French Canuck here. Enlighten me. How bad is Quebec compared to the rest of the world?
>taught pre-calc, pre-chem, and pre-physics stuff in grade 10-11, but only if you're an IB student
>we don't have a grade 12
>can't go straight into university when you graduate
>forced to do 2-3 years pre-university studies in cegep that has the most unfair grading scheme I've ever seen called the R-score

If you aren't properly advised in high-school, you'll get screwed over.
So it took me a year to get all my pre-sci courses done, another 3 to get all my university level science done in cegep, and by time I went into uni, I still had to take pre-requisite shit to get into a good major. Hell. All the TAs are younger than me. I'm always surprised when there's an international student here. Why come here?
>>
>>8828795
The school I went to allowed you to take up to vector calculus, allowing for three years of calculus before college. Do most students do this? No. American education practically babies the students, allowing most to postpone algebra until their freshman year. Public education in America is doomed.
>>
>>8828795
LMAO
what do you think this is CHARITY?
WRONG
children don't need to know calculus, philosophy, or history to join the workforce, take out a student loan, or JOIN THE ARMY. Contrary that works against the utilitarian value of a young persons cognition being realized, I don't know what kind of hippie cucks you think are running this place
>>
>>8840450
That was an extremely pathetic attempt at french. Off yourself mate.

All jokes aside, HS math in france is pretty weird compared to other countries: we learn a lot of proofs and how to write them, proofs that a lot of other countries only do in the first year of uni (I went to the UK to study after high school), but we don't really spend much time using or applying the formulas or theorems we proved. For example, I remember we proved like 4 or 5 different methods of integration during my Terminale (last year of high school in france), and a lot of derivatives too, but the school never got around to teaching us Differential Equations. I think this is because high school in france is meant to just be dumb hard work designed to weed out idiots or people who aren't hard-working enough, because if you're smart and want to learn useful stuff, you're expected to go through two or three hellish years of "prépa".
>>
>>8840478
very much this
>>
>>8842446
sry french is my 3rd language and i'm shit at it
English/Spanish master race
>>
>>8828795
As a junior I took AP calculus AB, Which took me to Elementary Diff Equations, and then I went to AP calculus BC, wherein I went to Infinite Series and Taylor stuff. Atleast at my small southern highschool.
>>
>>8842193
>Contrary that works against the utilitarian value of a young persons cognition being realized
>JOIN THE ARMY
Who the fuck kinda brainlet would want to do that?
>>
Went to a ass backwards rural highschool in the armpit of America (Oklahoma) where the highest math available was Pre-Calc (baby college algebra) and since I was an "honors" kid I finished it my freshman year.
Now I gotta take entry level Calculus classes over the summer because the public school system in the bible belt only provides enough education to read the applications for the rig job they'll probably have to survive on.
God Bless America
>>
>>8842446
>For example, I remember we proved like 4 or 5 different methods of integration during my Terminale (last year of high school in france), and a lot of derivatives too, but the school never got around to teaching us Differential Equations. I think this is because high school in france is meant to just be dumb hard work designed to weed out idiots or people who aren't hard-working enough, because if you're smart and want to learn useful stuff, you're expected to go through two or three hellish years of "prépa".
Sounds like you produce fantastic mathematicians though
>>
>>8842671
>wah i'm mad that the educational system is catered towards blue collar workers which are the predominant population in my area
Be glad that you're taking your college credits during the summer and have fun in college you fucking faggot. Let the non-academically oriented enjoy their lives how they want.
>>
We covered up to Calc II in highschool. Of course there were many kids taking courses at umich or the local community college.
>>
>>8842683
>Let the non-academically oriented enjoy their lives how they want.
But why can't the academically oriented enjoy their lives how -they- want? Why do you favor the one group over the other?
>>
>>8843404
who is holding you back? you are obtaining college credit as a high schooler. the amount of credit you accrue is solely up to you. I earned an AA by the time i graduated high school.
either way if you're seriously interested in academia especially for STEM you'll quickly realize how worthless lower division classes are
>>
>>8843450
This. High school is a glorified day care facility and any kid with above average intelligence could (read: should) be cranking through community college classes by the age of 15.
>>
>>8828795
I sure as hell didn't. I sucked at math big league.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.