[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monoxide Carbon production

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: carbon-monoxide.jpg (35KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
carbon-monoxide.jpg
35KB, 840x840px
So, being quite ignorant in chemistry, i'd like to know what's the best way to handle CO production.
I've read you need sulphuric acid and formic acid (they're also rather cheap on ebay), but i have no idea if i have mix them in some particular way.
>>
Don't do this, OP. Get psychiatric help instead of asking 4chan how to kill yourself.
>>
>>8826128
Asking for a friend
>>
>>8826128
Surely it would be easier for him just connect a mask to a car exhaust or something?
>>
>>8826137
dude, cars don't produce CO anymore. Only very old cars do. They instead produce CO2, which would lead to panic - so, it's kind of impossible to kill yourself with CO2
>>
>>8826129
Posting it for educational purposes. Please be extremely careful.
>>
>>8826143
Remove the catalytic converter and your life, brainlet.
>>
>>8826146
Thank you very much my nigga. By the way, what's the amount of reagents you need to produce a - let's say - 3% concetration in an environment like a car, or a small room?
>>8826157
I have no idea how to do it. And btw, it still seems less pratical.
>>
>>8826162
Okay now I know you or your friend is trying to kill themselves. Don't do this.
>>
>>8826251
I understand that you feel some sort of moral obligation to tell me not to kill myself, but it's my choice.
By the way, for now i will just get the reagents and i'll build some sort of tank to mix the acids, but i won't kill myself right now. I'll just keep them in case i wanted to do it, since i know that when depression hits hard (and considering the upcoming events in my life, it will be so), you don't have any initiative, so i'll just basically prepare it now, for when i want to "pull the trigger", without hurting or bothering anybody.
>>
>>8826289
CO poisoning is not as peaceful a way to go out as it sounds and it's really easy to fuck up. If you do it wrong, you will end up waking up in a hospital with permanent brain damage.

It is also not a peaceful way to go out like you likely believe. You can suffer immense pain from muscle spasms and a splitting headache during the process.

It is your choice, yes, but it is also my choice to tell you that this is a really bad idea even from the point of view of being pro-suicide.
>>
>>8826304
Didn't mean to repeat myself with those two sentences. But I really did want to make it clear how bad of an idea this is.
>>
>>8826304
>>8826307
actually, if you inhale a decent quantity of CO in a small time, possibly with those cannulas used for oxygen in hospital, you're going to faint in a matter of seconds, way before the muscles going in hypoxia (i might even use some other gas or drug to faint right after initiating the CO release).
And by the way, i'm going to use an huge quantity of acid, in well closed environment, at night and without the risk of being interrupted.
This way, there is literarely no chance of surviving (which is the main point: i don't want to end up in hospital with brain damage, being a doctor i know the conseguences).

tl;dr i'm depressed, not stupid: i'll study the method very well, and i know how an human body works.
>>
>>8826327
I don't know how you got to this point even after working towards and successfully becoming a doctor. I don't think I can convince you to stay off this path. I think there are things you can do with your skills to give yourself more purpose in life, but I think you have also already heard all that.

There's a way through the fire that isn't jumping out the window, you just have to grit your teeth and run through while getting burned along the way.
>>
>>8826529
Thanks man, even though it's something i've heard often, i still like to hear all of that.
I don't mean to kill myself in the immediate future, i can still see some hope, even though it's probably just my illusion, that's why i want to be technically ready to end my life if things go irremediably downhill.
Let's say i just want to have an actual choice when it's the time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.