[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170325-WA0003.jpg (128KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170325-WA0003.jpg
128KB, 2560x1440px
I would like to do some tests on myself which involve me dying then being brought back (revived). Is there a place, group of people or anything where i can go for this?

Please.
>>
The reason as to why i come here is because i want people to look at my brain activity as i die and as im revived. I would also like to experience what death feels like.
>>
File: Fear-of-heights.jpg (185KB, 1077x606px) Image search: [Google]
Fear-of-heights.jpg
185KB, 1077x606px
>>8822321
right up here
>>
>>8822325
I want to be brought back tho. Not scooped up from the sidewalk, anon.
>>
>>8822321
>>8822324
I heard there are some surgeons out there who can remove your central nervous system for a year.
>>
File: IMG_3718.jpg (40KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3718.jpg
40KB, 443x332px
>>8822321
This group of scientists already have done it
>>
>>8822321
Try dmt
The claim is that your brain releases this when you die so you hallucinate before you die completely.
So the experience should be similar, plus you won't have to die.
>>
>>8823401
This. It's an incredible substance, everything I experienced was amazingly surreal
>>
>>8822324
Calm the fuck down Darth Plagueis, that thing ain't working if your body, Brain really stop functioning! not with the actual Medicine at least, wait 5 decades and if nobody threw a nuclear bomb around you might get something out of your researches!
>>
Try BUD/S. They basically drown you and revive you during training.
>>
>>8822321
you can try bringing your brain to near death chemical state by taking same hemicals that brain produce when you die
basicly go deep web and order some dmt
>>
>>8822321
What an edgy faggot you are. The answer is no, there's no one who is going to intentionally kill you and then revive you, mostly because reviving someone isn't an exact science and without complications. You could be down too long and suffer brain damage, or they could fail to establish a viable rhythm. Not to mention even if you didn't suffer brain damage, the amount of stress put on your heart after even just two incidences would be debilitating. Even a minute in cardiac arrest wreaks havoc on your body.

I'm guessing you just watched the OA on Netflix, but if you didn't, your edgy ass should check it out. It's a series based on exactly what you want to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.