[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we live in a multiverse where anything is possible, could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: spaceweedcollage.jpg (374KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spaceweedcollage.jpg
374KB, 1000x1000px
If we live in a multiverse where anything is possible, could there be a universe in the multiverse in which there is no multiverse?
>>
>>>/x/
>>
Yes and no?
>>
>>8819890
If you can not find a multi-verse, then you are the brainlet of the multi-verse.
>>
>>8819890

There are infinite possibilities and infinite cancellations of those possibilities. So essentially there's just one possibility. 1/1 = 1
>>
>>8819890
What does this question even mean? I've heard it countless times but not once has it made any sense to me. There can't be a universe in the multiverse where the multiverse doesn't exist because it is IN THE MULTIVERSE. IF THE MULTIVERSE DIDNT EXIST IT COULDNT BE IN IT TO BEGIN WITH. EVEN IF IT WAS NOT A PART OF THR MULTIVERSE IT CANT JUST MAKE IT DISAPPEAR. FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS QUESTION.
>>
"Where anything is possible"?
What do you mean by that?

All the possible set of particles?
All physical laws at once?
Where our logic does not apply?

The first one should have an empty set, which is part of the multiverse, but also null and therefore has no pov to judge if a multiverse exists. Therefore yes.

The second one is impossible to know. But most likley yes and no at the same time. Because our reason abandons us here.

The third one is also yes, no and also an infinite number of other logical results, who all do and don't exists or are somewhere inbetween or anywhere really, unless they aren't which they always aren't when they are not.
>>
>>8819890
fuck off with those retarded childish questions
>>>/x/
>>
>>8819890
No
>>
>>8819890
Yes and No.

That universe would be separated from the rest of the multiverse.

There would also be a duplicate of that universe that can be reached by the multiverse
>>
Each universe exists in the multiverse, and so it's a closed system of it's own unaware of the medium in which it exists.
So a single universe wouldn't affect the existence of it's enclosing multiverse.
>>
>>8819890
Can God create a rock to heavy for him to lift?
>>
>>8819890
If their are infinite numbers between 4 and 5 is one of them 6?
>>
>>8819890
ayy weed lmao!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.