[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Medical Conditions belong on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Paruresis-Cure-300x217.jpg (30KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
Paruresis-Cure-300x217.jpg
30KB, 300x217px
Hey /sci/,

I come to you in search for advice and maybe other experiences.
I have a medical condition called Paruresis. I just can't pee when other people are around me. no matter if they can see or hear me.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with getting my dick out and everything.
Not only once I tried to pee with a really filled bladder at a festival to the point where it hurt.
But I just stood there for like 15 minutes trying to pee. I only could pee when I went to a stall (is this the right word?). It also doesn't work when I'm with friends.
It was not from birth on but from somewhere in secondary school on. There was no traumatic experience I think.

This is really becoming a torture. I can't drink anything when I'm going out with other people because there is always one of the group coming along when I go to the toilets.
When I am in university I always sneak off and go to an unoccupied toilet. (Luckily there always is one in my university).
When I was in the military I also somehow managed to only pee when I was alone.

Please some med students, I need help. How can I overcome this? I really try and I take my time people come and go and I'm just standing there for 15 or more minutes....
>>
>Pee-shy faggot
Just go in the stall and sit down
If you stand up and pee in the stall, and piss all over the toilet seat, you are an asshole

I used to work with a pee shy dude and he told me there are also support groups for this
He and his pee-buddy would get together and practice
>find busy bathroom at lunchtime
>help each other pee
I still think they were gay together too
>>
>>8817746
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks
>>
File: 1458603565861.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1458603565861.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>8817882
That might be the gayest shit I've ever heard, damn
>>
>>8817746
Ahahhahahahhhahahahhahahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhha
HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAA.
>>
>>8817746
>Do medical conditions belong on this board
Please for the love of fucking Christ let's not make this a thing
>>
>>8817746
I have the same "condition" OP, just stop caring about it, pee in the stall and pretend you are taking a shit. Eventually it will go away.
>>
>>8817746

Read The Game.

/thread
>>
haha that means you got a small dick

small dick

small dick
>>
Just use the stalls and don't come to this retarded board for advice on psychological things.
>>
>>8817746
it helps me to recite things in my head for a distraction. like i list all the names of actors and characters from tv shows or something
>>
>>8820197
>get used to it
>randomly recite list while not near toilet
>piss your pants
nahh, thanks, i'm good
>>
>>8817746
Relaxation is a fickle beast.

AFAIK good peeing relies among other things on uniform intraabdominal pressure. It's not simply about pushing more or less. Peeing is zen. Or something.
>>
I'm the same way. Somewhere between 16-17 I stopped being able to pee at urinals, always have to go to a stall.

It's really weird, never had a traumatic experience and I don't have feelings of insecurity. My brain just refuses to relax the right muscles for whatever reason.

It used to bother me somewhat but it's not a real problem to worry about. 99% of the time, you can find or wait for a stall. You'll be okay OP
>>
best thing to do is just take deep breaths, and after your 3rd breath or so try to let out the pee and breath at the same time.

works best sitting down

>tfw learned to pee in jail like this
>>
I've wanted to make a thread about this for awhile.

I also developed this problem when I was young, and it is indeed very embarrassing and can hurt your social life with going and drinking and such.

However I started to be able to overcome it:

Once I was drunk at a christmas party at work and began to piss at a urinal alone (urinals are fine if I am alone). In my stupor I didn't even notice a colleague enter and begin pissing right next to me. He startled me with conversation. I couldn't even listen to him I was just astonished I was pissing. Then I became interested in working on this. I don't feel comfortable pissing around people I know, so when an opportunity arises to piss next to strangers I take it up. I've noticed as long as I am the first one to a urinal and begin I can keep going if someone enters. I can also piss when there is someone in a stall shitting and I am at a urinal. I cannot however go up and commence pissing if someone is already at a urinal.

It all sounds autistic and retarded, but this condition affects all sorts, even the biggest normies.

I also never had any traumatic experience. When I am at the urinal I count the tiles on the wall. One tile, then 2x2 tiles is 4, and keep going up the square roots.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.