[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toilet bleach splashback:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: splashback.jpg (121KB, 1041x789px) Image search: [Google]
splashback.jpg
121KB, 1041x789px
Hi, physics and mathematics double honours here.

So, I have really bad IBS, but have to drink coffee to keep working throughout the day.

So, in short, I was forced to use the latrine, however it had been recently cleaned and my faecal matter is quite dense. Anyway, I ended up getting splashback including the bleach in the toilet (which may have entered my anus).

Will I be fine?
>>
File: double_dario_motherf.png (52KB, 130x187px) Image search: [Google]
double_dario_motherf.png
52KB, 130x187px
>>8817009
>mfw european toilets have a plateau pool before the drain hole so you can inspect your poo and avoid splashback
>>
>>8817009
Floor/squat toilets are so much better and it is 100times easier to take a shit.
>>
>2017
>Not just making a nest of tp at the base of the toilet and crapping on it and then lifting it up and dropping it into the toilet
>>
>>8817745
Just build the nest directly in the bowl. Works flawlessly.
>>
>>8817745
>>8817753

Just put half a roll of paper into the bowl, it will float on top and form a protective spash-proof barrier.
>>
>not shitting in the urinal
>>
>>8817715
yes but you have to actually clean the toilet whereas in American toilets in our glorious toilets you can just shit and it goes up the pipe easily no need to clean also why do you want to inspect your shit, you putrid retard? I will beat ur ass if I find you on the street you shit-inspector
>>
>>8817774
>why do you want to inspect your shit
to see how my digestion is doing are you stupid?
In your country your people shit blood after 1 year straight of burgers and burritos and they don't even notice.
I bet american toilets look very beautiful and smell like roses bc nobody sees need to clean them.

stupid american I look forward to meeting you so I can break your neck.
>>
>>8817009
just drink lots of beer the night before so its all liquid when it comes out.
>>
>>8817009

bleach fucking burns, if it was any danger you would be able to tell immediately.

It was clearly very diluted which is believably considering its a fucking toilet.
>>
>>8817009
people bleach their assholes, so yes you should be fine
>>
>>8817726
t. pajeet
>>
>>8817009
Just use your hands. Catch it first, then put it into the water gently.
>>
>>8817009
Bruh, you can literally get your butthole bleached at a spa for $300. Doctors scrub wounds with bleach when patients can't risk an infection.
>>
>>8817726
let's see if the tricks I learned from Dora the Explorer work in real life
Pajeet no shitting on the street!
>>
>>8817932
t mad eurocuck
>>
>>8817009
>not putting toilet paper in the bowl just before.
what have you been doing all this time??
>>
>>8818162
that's alcohol
>>
hi
>>
>>8817009
>splashback including the bleach in the toilet

Head to hospital immediately...
the Emergency room staff could use a good laugh
>>
>>8819757
That sounds like a terrible waste of toilet paper
>>
>>8817009
Dude just put some toilet paper in the water BEFORE you shit to avoid splash-back. What are you retarded?
>>
>>8819875
One extra wipes worth of cheaper than dirt toilet paper per shit to avoid getting disgusting shit water splashed all up in your cheeks sounds like the exact opposite of a waste of anything. In fact, i could argue its a better use of the toilet paper than wiping your ass is.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.