[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

product placement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1491772489556.jpg (9KB, 242x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491772489556.jpg
9KB, 242x240px
what do you guys think about product placement and its psychological hold on humans
>>
>>8816225
I like it.
Almost as much as Coca Cola.
>>
I think it is rewiring our collective consciousness in a negative way
>>
>>8816225
I notice it almost every time now...

The best way to avoid that kind influence is choose what you buy with a rational method.

Define what you need.
Select a few products that fit most of these criteria.
Compare them by price and specification fullfilment.
If more than one product stands out, add more criteria.
If two products are identical, pic the prettiest one, or play it at heads/tails
>>
>>8816225
Eh. I used to care about product placement in hollywood movies, because I thought it compromised artistic integrity. Eventually (and I'm sorry to tip my fedora here) I came to the conclusion that most of the movies are garbage anyways and commercialization is just one piece of the shit puzzle.
>>
>>8816225

They're just products, I don't care.
>>
>>8816245
Which doesn't refresh me like a cool Pepsi.
>>
>>8816250
>Troll harder
>>
>>8817037
winrar, going in the report
>>
>>8816225
I think it is a dick move and more insidious that most people ever dream. Watch "POM Wonderful's The Greatest Movie Ever Sold". All media is like that now, even the "news."

>>8817041
He's right though. What entertainment media is doing to the populace pretty horrific.
>>
>>8816657
You are correct. It is best to drop all media and go outside. Only use the internet for attaining knowledge you need for whatever it is you are doing.
>>
>>8816225
>watching anything coming out of Hollywood
I myself watch only Japanese anime, the pinnacle of entertainment
>>
>>8816225
I think it is dreadful.
My personal stance is that we shouldn't.
Lots of people oveindulge.
Understanding is the root problem.
Very few people know what this is.
Independent thought is obstructed.
Neglected and underused.
It really grinds my gears.
Truth be told this is actually an add.

>Badabababa~
>>
>>8817541
It is much nicer to watch foreign movies and such because you are somewhat insulated from social propaganda and advertising simply because of how foreign the culture is. However, when you've watched "too much" you pick up the patterns and programming and it all starts to suck again.
>>
>>8817615
They keep eating at some place called WcDonalds. If only they had that in the states I'd eat there too
>>
File: 1491860082177.jpg (48KB, 591x734px) Image search: [Google]
1491860082177.jpg
48KB, 591x734px
>>8817658
>he watches anime based in modern times

Jesus fuck, what is wrong with you.
>>
>>8817720
Modern slice of life are the only anime worth watching
>>
File: Just bleach my shit up senpai.jpg (37KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
Just bleach my shit up senpai.jpg
37KB, 611x404px
>>8817913
>slice of life genre
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.