[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things that caused you to lose faith in the common man.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2444-770x433[1].jpg (86KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
2444-770x433[1].jpg
86KB, 770x433px
ITT things that caused you to lose faith in the common man.
>>
I already have very little faith in the common man. I don't need to see this.
>>
I fucking hate Ben Stein ever since my grandma sent me to a christian conversion thing for atheists and undecided. I tried to go in with an open mind to listen to their reasoning, but I just lost it when I saw this film with Ben Stein where it was just nothing but an endless stream of fallacious arguments one after another. It was actually amazing how quickly he could move from one flawed line of reasoning to another.

What pissed me off the most was that the logical reasons he gave were wrong in such subtle ways that I'm sure they would be very convincing to stupid people or people who have no education in regards to logic.
>>
>>8815607
To clarify, by "lost it" I mean I lost all respect for the program and decided not to go back for the next meeting.
>>
>>8815607
>tfw ur mom made you see this when you were 11 and you bought it

once a brainlet always a brainlet
>>
>>8815610
You should have just gone along with it and picked up a crazy qt while you were there. I hear they are okay with buttsex
>>
>>8815620
Do you happen to remember what it was called? I can't seem to find any mention of the film I saw online and it isn't listed in his filmography. I don't think it was just Expelled but maybe it was...?
>>
>>8815578
>>8815649
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091617/
>>
>>8815578
>things that caused you to lose faith in the common man.
/soc/
/r9k/
/v/
>>
Wait what is this, give me a short resume on it so I can understand your memery
>>
>>8816168
You forgot /tv/ and /pol/
>>
>>8816181

He forgot /sci/ too.
>>
>>8816173
Ben Stein spends over an hour coming up with unscientific reasons for intelligent design being scientific.
>>
>>8816185
True, he also forgot daily social interaction.
>>
>>8816168
>>8816181
Those aren't common men, they're the dregs of society
>>
>>8815578
Meat. Dairy.
>>
>>8817114
/pol/ is a mainstream website now man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.