[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not being dyslexic af >never gonna make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0540.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
Not being dyslexic af
>never gonna make it
>>
File: 1491389048880.jpg (234KB, 634x875px) Image search: [Google]
1491389048880.jpg
234KB, 634x875px
How is dyslexia supposed to work if supposedly dyslexic people are capable of reading and writing proper sentences?

Seems like a meme affliction like depression to me.
>>
>get tested for dyslexia as a kid
>Turns out I'm just shit at it and need to stop being lazy.
>>
>people who don't read regularly
>surprised they can't read as well as people who do
>>
>>8807531
Being dylexic is correlated with not liking to read. So if you don't know, now you know.
>>
>>8807491
I still don't get how Einstein, who was so shit at math he failed high-school due to dyscalculia, was dislexic, couldn't talk till he was 4, had social anxiety, was autistic and schizophrenic and was denied entry to the university he wanted to go to because of low test scores somehow managed to do so much important work in physics.
>>
>>8807663
He stole it and then forced his wife to do all the legwork of the theft.
>>
>>8807663
Nice me.me
>>
>>8807663
Autism is the next stage of human evolution. /pol/ has already weaponized it.
>>
File: matura.gif (26KB, 687x1024px) Image search: [Google]
matura.gif
26KB, 687x1024px
>>8807663
Can we stop this failed highschool top meem, please
There is clear evidence of his highschool transcript
>>
>>8807722
yes, THATS whats wrong with that post
>>
>>8807663
About half of the shit you said he had/was are just memes.
>>
>>8807799
So he still did it with half those disavbilities?
>>
>>8807811
>autism
It basically gave him a super drive to pursue physics. You will get good at something if that's in your head 24/7 for most of your life.

>dyslexia
Whereas dyslexics lack verbal abilites, their brains make up for it by giving them above average non-verbal skills.

That combined with an ultra high IQ and left handedism made him a genius.
>>
File: 1453502956224.png (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453502956224.png
121KB, 400x400px
>>8807663
>dyscalculia

this shit ain't real
>>
>>8807827
>dyscalculia
just checked it out on wkipedia
>Dyscalculia can occur in people from across the whole IQ range – often higher than average – along with difficulties with time, measurement, and spatial reasoning.
this isnt a correct sentence is it?
>across the whole IQ range – often higher than average
wat
>>
>>8807916
It means that it can happpen to people of all IQs, but more often to those above average
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.