[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feels like having below IQ 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0537.png (390KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
390KB, 640x1136px
What does it feels like having below IQ 100
>>
the less intelligent you are, the less aware of the fact you are unintelligent you become
>>
just look at the african country
>>
>>8807389
That's not true. Even brainlets realize they're brainlets, but it takes a long while of hardcore depressive realism and self reflection.

t. 110 iq
>>
>160-165 are considered extraordinary geniuses
What about 166+?
>>
>>8807400
Autismo.
>>
>>8807386
having a low I.Q is fine depending on which field you are talking about. Most people who have a low I.Q in academics can high I.Q when it comes to sports knowledge.
[spoiler]Then again you are shitposting and already know this since you probably have an high I.Q when it comes to anime[/spoiler]
>>
>>8807404
aren't you just talking about knowledge? I thought knowledge and intelligence were seperate
>>
File: albert Einstein.jpg (47KB, 580x599px) Image search: [Google]
albert Einstein.jpg
47KB, 580x599px
>>8807386
Think of it this way:
>If all people had a higher IQ of 100, then everyone would be considered "smart" and thus making smartness not unique, but common.
>To answer your question OP, look in a special education class or ask a black person.
>>
File: C0BP9mPXEAAxoJW.jpg (46KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
C0BP9mPXEAAxoJW.jpg
46KB, 480x401px
>>8807400
>>
>>8807400
Einstein was purportedly no higher than 165. So we really have no idea what a 165+ person would be like.
>>
>>8807386
Do you really expect a meaningful answer to that question?
>>
>>8807386
imagine resolving the same puzzle everyday and living on a diet of chili and vodka

but you don't realize its the same puzzle
>>
>>8807463

OP's picture >implied IQs can go up to 179. Also Einstein didn't have the highest IQ ever.
>>
>>8807386
hurrr me are 69 iq. me like lift waits and do progrm in java. gurl touch weewee make me feel good.
>>
>>8807480
>Not being /scilitfit/
>>
>>8807386
Feels great man.
Stupidity is bliss.
>>
>>8807386
With grammar like that, you should be telling us
>>
>>8807400

Ted kzacinskihad an IQ of 167 so I guess above 166 you have a good shot ending up killing people.
>>
>>8807389
I realized that i was an idiot when the teachers started grading the tests. Which is around 8th grade.
118 IQ here on some stupid Mensa test.
>>
File: IQ Normalverteilungskurve mini.jpg (64KB, 787x361px) Image search: [Google]
IQ Normalverteilungskurve mini.jpg
64KB, 787x361px
IQ scores are supposed to be given in Z-scores with the formula of 100+15Z, meaning that 68% of all people have an IQ between 85 and 115 (1 Standard Deviation).
>>
>>8807386

Americans were oppressed by blacks for hundreds of years. That's why they have low IQ now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.