[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me with this dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: afuckinggoldentreasure.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
afuckinggoldentreasure.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I need some science up in this shit, quite literally. I have been trying to live without a cecostomy tube and doing bowel irritations for about three years now and it has been hell. I don't want to get a cecostomy tube again and I sure as fuck don't want to get a colostomy bag to deal with. I'm poor as fuck any ways an only eat one MAYBE two meals a day. I know that it takes about 36 hours for a normal person to digest food fully but I also have internal hemorrhoids and inflammation to deal with...so please /sci/ halp me, I need to figure out a way to live...

All of the spina bifida resource sites that I periodically google all say the same damn thing..exercise more, eat fruit/veg, and drink water but 1 and 2 are mostly out for me and I can only get to about 20 hours before I DESPERATELY need to eat something so fasting has been out for me for a while but I was once successful with it in the past.

Picture very related.. I fucking love eggs but haven't been eating any breakfast for months now..
>>
jesus christ dude, that doesn't sound very fun. they tell you eat more fruit veg what they mean is eat less shit. instead eat beans and rice or whatever, potatoes are good also, and vegetables where you can. its all about filling food.

you need to sort your shit out though and get more monies so you can do this easier
>>
>>8807910
No it definitely is not..It is torture because Canada just past laws so medically assisted dying is now allowed so I'm stuck between wanting to die and wanting to figure out how to live...

Bananas are out due to constipation and so is rice. I try to avoid grain because I am not sure if I have Chron's or not but I definitely notice eating bread messes me up for quite a few hours.

It does come down to money that I just don't have really, like you said it would be easier to sort this if that was the case, but as it is I am sort of just stuck living off of convenience store crap and fast food like subs & pizza.

Thanks for at least one reply tho.. I thought this was going to get pruned overnight.
>>
>>8806361
have you tried medical marijuana? not to do the 'smoke weed everyday it cures cancer' meme but i used to know a dude who had chron's he treated with marijuana and needed it to be able to eat, idk he was poor too and it worked for him
>>
>>8808849
I smoke cannabis and I know recipes such as firecrackers and cannabutter for all sorts of things, yes. I can typically afford a half oz for one month from a dispensary for a good price but I have always primarily smoked it for relief.

Medically speaking, is it the CBD or THC that is assisting with digesting and in any case what would be the best way to use the small amount of cannabis I can get; Smoke or cannabutter? In the case of the latter, I need suggestions for recipes that wouldn't fuck with digestion.
>>
And for god sakes please don't troll me with "cannabutter and potato would taste amazing!"
>>
>>8808829
It doesn't seem like a meal made of potato's/rice/pasta + some vegetables and a bit of meat would be more expensive than subs and pizza.
>>
>>8808880
Yeah, the whole neurogenic bladder and bowel from spina bifida does not make you an especially sociable person. If I don't need to leave my home for the bank, dispensary, or convenience store then I don't. I don't go to grocery stores, I don't like large groups of people and I don't need any more embarrassing moments in grocery stores than what I have encountered over the years...therefore because I am a degenerate buying my food from a convenience store pretty much 100% of the time I pay huge markup. Pasta and rice I don't eat due to possible chron's and constipation respectively but yeah buying a bag of potatoes the next time I go out regardless of the price might actually be a good start at least..better than my 'oh my god this must end midnight meal' consisting of a bacon, ham, & cheese sandwich plus a few digestive cookies.
>>
>>8806361
see how you feel after smoking weed every day for a short while
>>
>>8809004
So a typical day for me is to wake and ready myself for work (home IT business) by grabbing a coffee or peppermint tea then drink water throughout the day afterwards. I smoke one hitters throughout the day only taking a session of 10-25 when I have a break to listen to some music or catch up on YT or TV. I typically have a hit then a few bites of food while eating because it helps with the stomach and abdomen pain when initially digesting food to the small intestine.

So is ingesting cannabis the best way to help with this and if so then how exactly? I'm also interested in learning if CBD or THC is the active ingredient which is promoting digestion because if it is the former then I might have to try the extracts the dispensary may offer.
>>
have you tried mass gainer protein shakes? its 700kcal a serving all liquid in and generally quite liquid coming out
>>
>>8809092
Have not no. When I was successful with fasting in 2015 I was just doing water, weak tea, broth and it was manageable keeping hunger under control for about a week to be able to cleanse.

I'll check my pharmacy to see if I can get some for cheap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.