[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the moon made out of cheese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cheese.png (2MB, 1114x838px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
2MB, 1114x838px
Is the moon made out of cheese?
>>
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question
>>
Maybe, But probably no.
>>
yes?
>>
I have to ask. Do you think it's cheddar?
>>
Error
>>
Mistake
>>
Probably
>>
Obviously
>>
>>8801213
>>8801225
>>8801230
>>8801245
>>8801250
nice meme, guys. gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>8801761
It was very funny, I have to admit. Really wish we could upvote comments on here.
>>
Yes. Specifically, Wensleydale.
>>
>>8801794
Wallace SPECIFICALLY claims that it doesn't taste like wensleydale.
>>
YOU'RE NOT THE VOSS OH MEAN OWWW
>>
>>8801799
You think he actually went?
Wallace and Gromit is a fiction
>>
>>8801835
What the fuck? You're telling me it wasn't a documentary? You're blowing my fucking mind, anon
>>
and you're a big guy
>>
>>8801837
I know! i fucking thought people were made out of playdough and everything!
>>
>>8801209
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moon_is_made_of_green_cheese

>The Moon is made of green cheese" is a statement referring to a fanciful belief that the Moon is composed of cheese. In its original formulation as a proverb and metaphor for credulity with roots in fable, this refers to the perception of a simpleton who sees a reflection of the Moon in water and mistakes it for a round cheese wheel.
>>
>>8801209
The moon is made of chess.
>>
>green
actually, the moon isn't white. The surface has the reflective quality similar to soot, but the sun is so bright that it looks white.
>>
>>8801209
Moon is egg.
>>
That robot fuckin scared kid me.
>>
Don't forget the crackers, Gromit!
>>
>>8801209
No way to know since no one has ever been
>>
>>8801209
Of course not. Only the surface is cheese.
>>
File: 1452116265317.jpg (135KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452116265317.jpg
135KB, 500x375px
>>8804230
Whats the inside made out of then?
>>
>>8803825
>green
"Green cheese" is a figure of speech, it simply refers to new cheese.
>>
>>8801209
I seem to recall that the moon has seismic properties similar to cheese. It's not much, but it's all you're going to get.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.