[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big my achivements would have to be to let me name an element?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: memium.png (9KB, 332x399px) Image search: [Google]
memium.png
9KB, 332x399px
How big my achivements would have to be to let me name an element?
>>
>>8798795
My flyover state got an element named after it so not much I guess.
>>
>>8798795
All the relevant elements were named a long time ago.

No one cares about your lab project that decays in a microsecond.
>>
File: 1489772421394.jpg (36KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489772421394.jpg
36KB, 460x306px
>>8798795
See this guy right here?
His head is the size of a watermelon.
Yet he wasted his life with string theory which will be in the chapter following phlogiston theory in the next fifty year books.
Meanwhile you will have no gf an you will feel bad about that.
>>8798799
>My flyover state
Nebraskium?
>>
>>8798815
thats pretty on point because memes die really fast
>>
File: 1486682224125.jpg (11KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
1486682224125.jpg
11KB, 297x275px
>>8798799
Americium right?
>>
>>8798835
Baneposting has a half-life of ten years.
>>
>>8798856
lehel
>>
>>8798825
>tfw to intelligent too realize String Theory is bullshit
>>
>>8798835
Wrong.

Memes never die, the only thing that changes over time is the kind of people who use the meme. And chemically we can picture this in terms of energy levels.

A meme at its highest energy will be used only by the posters of the 4chan board that invented it.

Then the system loses energy and it falls down a level: becoming a 4chan-wide meme that everyone uses but now in a more diluted and general manner.

Then the system loses energy and it is now only used by /b/ and /s4s/ (assuming it wasn't created there, if it was created in those boards then it jumps into the next lower level immediately)

Then the system loses energy again and now t is used by those reddit 4chan boards that just screen cap our memes.

Then it loses energy and is used by reddit entirely.

Then the usual meme websites steal from reddit.

Then it is used by facebook users and a meme never leaves this energy state because the amount of energy needed to stay in this level is so low that a meme particle would never fall below that treshhold. The meme will keep being used forever in facebook.
>>
>>8798825
>flyover state
tennessine
>>
>>8798825
lol i wish. I believe he's referring to Tennesseeium. They recently held a party for the 4 new elements in moscow.
>>
>>8798795
You would have to discover an element
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.