[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piss+Bleach = Death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20170402_020214.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_020214.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
So my roommate just drunkenly pissed all over our dorm room floor. Me not being arsed to clean up his piss at 2:00am just sprayed bleach on his piss covered stuff and threw a towel over it. However, I just realized that urine probably contains ammonia and I just sprayed bleach all over a bunch of it. Am I going to die in my sleep tonight?
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_3922.jpg (161KB, 718x1189px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_3922.jpg
161KB, 718x1189px
Yes, if you or anyone reading this don't reply to this post...
>>
I need help from you chemists on /sci/, how much ammonia does a drunk frat bros piss contain?
>>
go to sleep already. For science if not any other reason
>>
>>8797931
Probably highly dilute since he was overhydrated when he did it.
>>
>>8797923
Just open the window.
Or don't be a lazy fuck and clean it normally.
>>
>>8797923
But is piss+bleach =death that means death+(-piss)=bleach

I found a new way to produce bleach guys, suck the piss out of a dead body and you produce 1:1 bleach.

Thanks OP going to go create a bleach manufacturer.
>>
>>8797923
You sprayed bleach on carpet and cloth material... are you retarded? You can't remove bleach stains. Regardless of whether or not you made a lethal mix (you didn't), you'll probably have a headache from breathing bleach all night, which coincidentally, also smells worse than piss (which is pretty much harmless, albeit gross). So, you're pretty much just a dick
>>
>>8797964
This is the third time my he's pissed on our floor. The first two times were on MY shit instead of his.

If his clothes are stained that's his fault. If the carpet is stained, he's paying for it. We've already talked about this after it happened the first two times.

Maybe I'm biased but I'm calling him the dick in this situation.
>>
>>8797967
No one asked you to clean it up. He's a drunk slob, and far from innocent in the situation, but that doesn't give you the right to destroy his personal property and damage the university's premise. At the end of the semester when they do dorm inspections, youre going to lose a portion of your security deposit to replace the carpet.

Piss doesn't ruin carpeting. Bleach does. You sound like a sperg with no common sense. If his behavior is an issue for you you should've talked to the RA.
>>
>>8797976
Damn.
>>
>>8797959
Negative piss annihilates when exposed to piss though, it would only take one rouge pisser to cause untold damage if they get inside of your bleach plant.
>>
>>8798006
Your telling me my -piss can be used as fuel as well? Fuck I'm going to be rich.
>>
1. Ammonia won't kill you. Long before it does you'll run from the room because of the horrible biting stink. Also, the amount from one bladder won't be enough in one room anyway. Else, all early 20th century baking housewives would be dead from using ammonia salt as a levening agent.
2. If you carpet was pure white, you can bleach it. Else you'll get horrible stains and either have to bleach it all or rip it out and replace it.
3. When my sister's dog was younger and decided my carpet floor was a good place to pee, I just used clean water and towels and rubbed it out untill it was so washed out that it was basically gone. #homeopathy
>>
>>8797923
>so I completely destroyed our floor because someone pissed on it
This has to be bait
>>
>>8797923
>So my roommate just drunkenly pissed all over our dorm room floor.
Wait, this isn't al/ck/
>>
>>8797923
I made my sister call poison control for doing that to cat urine once, and they said that it wasn't dangerous as long as you don't huff it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.