[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite element? Mine is manga-nese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

What's your favorite element? Mine is manga-nese.
>>
>>8796485

My have is probably Iridium
>>
>>8796485
>not chromium
kek

blissful
>>
Young adult non-Asian men that consider anime and manga as part of their hobbies and interests tend to have lacked a strong father figure or a healthy relationship with their fathers growing up.
>>
>>8796500

Japanese student here.

Can confirm.
>>
>>8796485
/pol/onium
causes caner
>>
Scandium or fluorine
>>
>>8796500
>tfw black weeb
wh-whatever
>>
>>8796517
So would any Alpha.
>>
>>8796500
I'm Central Asian. Am I in the clear?
>>
rhodium
18 valance electrons
its pretty dope
>>
>>8796500
Source? I'm actually interested
>>
>>8796500
In my case, this couldn't be any more wrong.
>>
>>8796500
>Tfw my dad's an alpha orthopedic surgeon and talks about drills and screws and other mechanical shit all day
>I'm a giant weeb who sits on the computer for hours
Genes are a meme
>>
>>8796485
oxygen
>>
>>8796485
>Manga knees
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>8797555
Forgot image... Frick...
>>
>>8796500
Not a super weeb but I have a good relationship with my dad
>>
>>8796500
Can confirm, my only hobby (unless you count math as a hobby and I shouldn't give that now it is my "career") is anime and mana and I hate a fucking terrible relationship with my dad growing. Even now I don't really like him that much but now we are all adults so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: Ready for War.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
Ready for War.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>8796485
Uranium
>>
Tungsten, motherfucker
>>
Aluminum
>>
Cadmium
>>
Iron
>>
I unironically like manganese for three reasons
>manga
>each oxidation state of Mn is a new pretty colour
>oxidises aldehydes to carboxylic acids
>>
>2017
>Any answer other than Bismuth
>>
>>8797787
I want P&G shills out of /sci/.
>>
Molybendium because... lol 42!!! (srry if u dont get that ref)
>>
hydrogen
>>
Osmium.
>>
>>8796500

I grew up in a moderately high-income household and turned into a weaboo in college. I genuinely think it's because I subconsciously hate my dad. He was a very nice guy and morally upstanding man. The reason I hate him is because he would leave me to go to work. He left me with my bitch cunt of a mom:

>Before I was in kindergarten, I would stay home all day with my mother.
>My older sister would be in school, father at work, little sister not born yet.
>She would yell at me, hit me for making foolish mistakes or damaging anything.
>I would have problems like shitstains in my underwear, although I was just 4 so it should have been treated with understanding. She shoved it in my face and screamed at me.
>I have a foggy memory of her telling me to jump about 15 feet out of the window in my room for "practice to escape from a fire"; but I screamed at her until she stopped making me because it would obviously have hurt me
>She would literally schoolyard bully me for some of the problems I had (I had to wear pull-ups for overactive bladder til I was 9 and she got pissed and made fun of me for it).
>Got screamed at for telling school counselor that I sometimes argued with her, got told to "never tell him shit like that again", when I was like 10.
>Screaming and yelling every single morning before every day of middle school
>Would steal jokes she heard me tell and would claim them as her own at family gatherings.
>When high school rolled around my older sister and I teamed up against her and stood up for ourselves, finally getting her to stop with a lot of her stupid shit

As for my dad:
>Is super nice and was the "fun parent"
>Never talked to him about sex. Had to learn it in school
>Never talked to him about how to get a girlfriend or girls in general.
>Relationship is very cold and distant.
>I don't think he likes me anymore

My favorite element is arsenic.
>>
>>8797866
;_;
>>
File: 1482424175177.png (96KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
1482424175177.png
96KB, 382x491px
>>8796500
I call bs until you explain how anime is in anyway connected to parenthood, let alone fatherhood.
>>
File: 1490906985831.png (237KB, 691x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490906985831.png
237KB, 691x650px
>>8796500
delet this
>>
>>8796500
This is bullshit and you know it. Fuck off with this pseudo-science. I know the word "tend" leaves room for confirmation, but I bet you have no scientific evidence to back it up.
>>
>>8796485
Beryllium.
>>
>>8799902
the deadliest sound
>>
Antimony.

Mostly bc i'm french, and "Antimoine" is like "Anti-moine", meaning "Anti-monk" and it's fun.
>>
>ctrl f carbon
>no results

ungrateful fucks
>>
>>8797851
Literally a fucking thef. Fuck you.
>>
>>8796485
dude what if anime was real all along?
>>
>>8797824
Thulium

>69
>smug_anime_face.png
>>
Mine is ani-mu
XDDDDDD
>>
That is a very hard choice. Quite a few top contenders.
I quite like wolfram (tungsten) especially when it joins up with my main man carbon and makes tungsten carbide.

Alumium is good too. Super useful and nicely recyclable.
>>
File: that fucking bismuth fuck yeah.jpg (269KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
that fucking bismuth fuck yeah.jpg
269KB, 565x600px
>>8796485
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.