[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys point me in the direction of a data set that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1489914460676.jpg (124KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489914460676.jpg
124KB, 640x524px
Can you guys point me in the direction of a data set that is real and includes at least 40 observations, 2 quantitative variables and 1 qualitative variable?

Must be from a verifiable source.

Thanks in advance.
>>
That's actually kind of an interesting idea for a science fair topic. I'm not actually sure how high I could fall without serious injury. Just a vague notion that "i could probably do 2 stories but 4 is too much"
>>
>>8789298
I have data that meets your criteria, but why would I give it to you?
>>
File: 1490206733893.png (417KB, 656x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490206733893.png
417KB, 656x528px
>>8789318
So I can pass stats 2?
>>
>>8789306
I have seen some stats on it but fuck knows where to go about finding them again. Anyway from what I can remember its seven stories when you get to the point of near certain fatality. Of course you get some unlucky people who still survive from falls higher than that but they are the same sort of people that survive getting shot in the face with a shotgun.
>>
>>8789346
By the same token, you also get some people that die from falling from just standing and landing poorly.
>>
>>8789340
I can give you a piece of the data (40 observations worth), but I can't give you verification information. So I don't know if that helps.

As for public data stuff, the UCSD genome browser is the only thing I've used, but I'm not sure if you can find what you're looking for there.
>>
>>8789641
I don't need your special data, I just need a suggestion of where to find data that meets the above parameters
>>
>>8789298
The GSS dataset. Surprised you aren't using it in class already.
>>
R has lots of nice datasets built in.
>>
>>8789298
uhhh just go on kaggle or any government website lel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.