[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are poor people evolving faster? They generally have children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1489076600371.png (608KB, 735x748px) Image search: [Google]
1489076600371.png
608KB, 735x748px
Are poor people evolving faster? They generally have children earlier, meaning they have more generations per unit time, meaning more chances for mutations. Are poor people going to win the evolutionary race?
>>
There's very little selective pressure eon humans today, so no
>>
hmm with OP in mind i wonder what sort of muntants will rise out of india and china within the next thousand years

Poop mutant that can control poo
rice mutant that can control rice

bummer i wont be around for it
>>
>>8789025
>>8789030
Yes. More generations = more evolution. It doesn't matter which way the mutations go, it still occurs. Selective pressure for modern man is social now. Literally the opening of the movie Idiocracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

>>8789076
More like the mutant will be better at gaining welfare and fucking sluts.
>>
>>8789025
faster evolving is the one who reproduces earlier, not more. And I'm not quite sure that only the poor have children before the legal age
>>
Yes and no. The problem is that the population of poor people is fluid. Poor and Not-poor are not segregated, at least not for enough generations for there to be genetic differentiation among these groups. The lifestyle of poor people (earlier reproduction) does nothing if the populations mix every so often.
>>
>>8789025
>t. Someone who does not understand evolution in the slightest.
>>
>>8789793
Technically there was nothing factually incorrect in my post.
>>
>>8789025
Yes. The future is poor, ignorant and religious. That's basically what happened in the middle east. Dysgenics.

Also don't forget that poor people often adopt rut based breeding, with one buck male siring children from multiple females. Polygamous species will evolve faster than monogamous species, it's just common sense.
>>
>>8789299
>Literally the opening of the movie Idiocracy

this X100
>>
>>8789299
Factually incorrect, average IQ is increasing, not decreasing. Look into it.
>>
>>8789803
There is.

"Evolutionary Race"

There is no such thing as an evolutionary race, unless you're using some kind of frame of reference for what the winning condition is, which you haven't provided.
>>
>>8791638
There isn't, unless you're an absolute dumb ass like hitler who didn't probably even look at "The Origin of Species" because he was too busy being literally Hitler. In which case he decided to kill absolutely everyone who didn't agree with him and do his bidding, and when that failed killed him self.
>>
>>8789025

That's not how evolution works.
>>
File: 1490198282352.jpg (136KB, 880x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1490198282352.jpg
136KB, 880x1249px
Are you guys even paying attention to what's happening on the internet or technology as a whole?

LOL. fucking tad poles these days.
>>
>>8791642
hey, hitler was a fucking genius. Sure, he said a lot of fake bullshit, but this was for the political reasons, not scientifical correctness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.