[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Propose a theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Propose a theory as to why we actually exist. Human beings, have achieved a much more intelligent version oF sentience, one that can question its own existence.
>>
>>>/psychiatrist/
>>
t. brainlet
>>
I don't know about you, but I exist to stay alive, but my opinion on the matter changes all the time
>>
>>8787081
Umm, because we can? Duh
>>
ayy lmao
>>
We are a universal expression. The universe was like, man I'm cool as fuck but nobody will know. I will make tiny versions of myself so that I can show off and wave my cosmic dick at them. And that's why we are here.
>>
i think one of the ideas i am most "scared" of thinking is the idea that we exist simply as a product of the basic laws we have been able to define.

I dont have any degree or experience to support this i just imagine surreality has some realistic qualities to it, and i cling to what science can tell us, which is basically neuroscience atm. I try not to think what anyone else thinks is "true" because other people think it aswell.

TL;DR i think we exist because entropy made it soh
>>
The only certainty is that memes must exist. This is the 7th law of thermodynamics. Thus, a universe will always evolve in such a way as to bring memes into existence.

Once you accept that, then it's pretty obvious what our purpose is.
>>
File: 1340793329274.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1340793329274.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>8787350
to be happy, make you good and happy yes? Live long time!
>>
>>8787081
> Man is what he is, a wild animal with the will to survive, and (so far) the ability, against all competition. Unless one accepts that, anything one says about morals, war, politics—you name it—is nonsense. Correct morals arise from knowing what man is—not what do-gooders and well-meaning old Aunt Nellies would like him to be. The universe will let us know—later—whether or not Man has any "right" to expand through it.
>>
>>8787081

Dogs are also capable of asking these questions in their own way. They don't tend to, they do when they accidentally eat shit like mushrooms, I've seen it. They just stand their transfixed going "what?" They just don't have the words is the problem. It's not a question that needs words though.
>>
we are here because something decided to self replicate for some reason, and the ones that didn't, died off, leaving the ones that were able. these cells decided teamwork is better and became multicellular. the bigger and better ones got to replicate sexually. this continued on until larger organisms called animals formed. we are one of them.
>>
You are god who's chosen to entertain himself with dreams of reality. You're in a dream.
>>
There is no 'why', only is.
>>
>>8787081
I can't speak for anyone else, but i know the reason I exist—my father's condom broke
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.