[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redhead Math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 0ce1fbcb820efaccae8a4c3c7e741cad.jpg (105KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
0ce1fbcb820efaccae8a4c3c7e741cad.jpg
105KB, 736x1104px
Alright /sci/, help a fellow retard out.

I need to know how rare (i.e. what are the chances/percentage?) a girl with red hair in my country can be.
There are currently 140 million redheads worldwide, 2% of Global pop.

There are currently 4,892,721 people in my country, half of which (1.01) are women.

>tl;dr how many redheads are there in Costa Rica? And what are my chances of meeting one?
>>
>>8778973
You're not accounting for age, attractiveness, the ones with daddy issues, the ones with missing arms and legs, the ones who just dye their hair red, the ones who are lesbians, the ones who only like rich guys, the ones who are already taken, etc.
Stop making women a calculation, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>8778982
Nah m8, I already know one, I just wanted figures to see how lucky I am.

She's redhead natty too.
>>
>>8778982
Topkek, you just described OP's pic.
>>
>>8778998
g-get
>>
nice photoshop

red hair happens when someone's blond and brown genes activate at the same time. It's a mutation.
>>
>>8779012
Got it.
But how rare is it in a country with 4,800,000 people?
>>
>>8779043
depends how many blonds and brunettes mix. The reason it's common to irish and scottish people is due to nords interbreeding with shitskin "brits". No other reason.

Same reason it's common in afghanistan. Russian rape babies.
>>
>>8779058
Cool, so, no figures for me?
>>
>>8779070
I'm not a geneticist I will say 1/2 mixes will have red hair.

If your country is full of shitskins chances are slimmer to non existent.
>>
>>8779081
Thanks anon, but its simple math. (that i cant do)

If 2% of the world population is redhead, how much % of redheads are there in a sample of 4,800,000 people?
>>
>>8779101
It depends how many blonds and brunettes mix. That's the reason you don't see different coloured asians and niggers. White people actually have sub-races and mutants. They aren't a cohesive race.

The world population is 90% the same thing. So very few, especially since white countries are filling up with "brunettes". Think of it as mixing paint colours. The more brown you add, the more brown you get.
>>
>>8779114
And they call us asians the barbarians.
>>
>>8779114
T-thanks, anon?
>>
>>8779125
The reason white people develop light features is due to living in colder climates. You don't spontaneously become blonde or red haired without some outside factory.

90% of the humans are asian, that's what I'm getting at, so very few people will turn redhead. Unless you put tons of asians up north and wait 5000 years.

Google snow blindness, notice the eye colour.

And I don't get your perceived racism on my part. This website is based on asian culture, and asian religions have influenced tons of new age movements. On the contrary, asians are highly respected.

How many kids you know who love ninjas and stuff? Get a grip.
>>
>>8779132
>factory.
*factor
>>
>>8779101
depends if the 4.8 million people are in ireland or the ivory coast you tard.
>>
>>8779114
they're called shitskins not brunettes.
>>
>>8779137
Costa Rica, my dude
>>
>>8779058
Redheads are common in Afghanistan? Please demonstrate this.
>>
>>8778973
>>8779081
>>8779132
>>8779137
OP here, just did the math, she is part of a 0,0006%

Thanks, faggots.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.