[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/developmental disabilities/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: girl fag.jpg (870KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
girl fag.jpg
870KB, 3008x2000px
Anyone else struggling with developmental disabilities? How does it affect you studying science and math?
>>
>>8773344
why did i immediately read that text?
>>
>>8773427
Yeah I was immediately drawn to the beer as well, I mean she's cute but damn I want a beer
>>
ITT: faggots
>>
>>8773344
Is that ice in her beer?
>>
>>8773344
Mild social anxiety. Didn't cause too many problems.
>>
>>8773481
na, that OPs pic that's circulating around has a screaming face in her bear and also her arm
>>
>>8773505
why would anyone go through the trouble to shoop a really really subtle hulk hogan face on some qt's arm and then circulate the picture? How did you even notice that?
>>
>>8773508
I think it's that old /tg/ druid guy, not Hulk Hogan, although I can see where you could be confused
>>
I was born retarded and gay, my name is op. I struggle with not sucking dicks and crying like a gay retard.
>>
>>8773505
>>8773508
>>8773514
Yeah looks more like this
>>
>>8773519
yeah but why though
>>
>>8773427
Because she's a blonde and you have taste.
>>
>>8773519
The face is also on the left side of the picture.
>>
>>8773899
oh fuck look at him there
Also: I was mistaken, it's a /vr/ thing not a /tg/ thing
>>
>>8773427
It's the only lime colored object in the picture.
>>
>>8773344
>>8773344
yeah. I have adhd and it's a huge bitch. I have a very hard time learning in lectures and I basically only learn stuff when I have the ambition and time to sit down and work stuff out with a book.
>>
>>8773519
hello OP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.