[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dealing with idiots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 57576531.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
57576531.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
Whatup sci!

>be me
>study engineering science (yes, that's a thing)
>study with femanon
>GET FUCKING ANNOYED BY HER

she means well, and actually works hard*, but she's just keeps asking stupid questions.

her way of approaching things is mostly memorisation over understanding. when calculate excersises she will go:
"huh?! what do I do?! No idea! please show me what you have done" and then kinda copy it and still fail 2 times along the way.
another example: in 5th semester she didn't know how the fuck i knew that [math] m = \rho V [/math]

it's rediculous and needs to stop!

how to deal with these people?

you must have had the same happen to you.
>>
>>8770837
if she were a stranger i'd just ignore her, but she's not.
>>
You write like an asshole.
>>
>>8770850
dafuq is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>8770850
nevermind. i spotted the mistakes.
got anything about the question though?
>>
>>8770837
First, please understand that those sorts of people got into uni because they aced tests by simply memorizing and regurgitating formulas. Now that other talents like a modicum of independent thought are asked of her, she's lost and confused. It's not her fault, our ridiculous system is incapable of providing proper guidance (let alone education.)

Imagine some child prodigy who happens to have a knack for memorizing speech and learning alphabets, and demonstrated he could recite the Iliad perfectly in ancient Greek at the age of 12. He is obviously put on a fast track for Classical Studies or whatever, only to discover that he cannot actually understand what he reads and pains to forge an original sentence. Literary analysis or poetic composition is way above him, and he just can't seem to grasp some features of Greek grammar.
Besides his weird gift for parroting foreign words and quickly becoming comfortable with arcane symbols, he's just a regular 12 year old struggling to keep up with university students.

That's literally the person you're dealing with.
>>
Fuck her boyfriend so she gets mad at you and leaves you alone
>>
>>8770837
>get used as free tutor
>thinking she owes you something
>>
File: Descartes.jpg (61KB, 518x584px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes.jpg
61KB, 518x584px
Ignore these autists, OP
She CLEARLY wants it
You know what must be done
>>
>>8770909
but what if she reasserts dominance by fucking op in the ass
>>
>>8770891
yep, i know. I'm asking how to stop dealing with them once you've already dealt with them in the past.
I don't want to completely crush her.. I mean I totally do, but her selfesteem is low enough as it is.
>>
>>8770837
>>GET FUCKING ANNOYED BY HER
Somehow the word fuck isn't used correctly in this sentence or for that matter in your entire post.
You should fuck her. If you can use that pussy that will make it easier to deal with her shit. It will be a good lesson about women.

Treat her like a women should be treated (aka as a 12 year old child) and then guide her to proper understanding, basically like >>8770891 says. If you can't do that/don't want to do that then just user her as a cumdumpster.
>>
>>8770837
>her way of approaching things is mostly memorisation over understanding.
Sounds like a typical engineering student, kill yourself.
>>
>be me
>>
>>8770891
Yea we kind of turn people into really shorty versions of sevants
>>
>>8770837
You should be sympathetic to her since, judging by your post, you're also an idiot.
>>
understanding isn't easy or simple
you're mean OP
>>
>>8770837
If she is really that stupid then you are even stupider for sticking around her instead of telling her to fuck off, you cuck.
>>
OP here,

thx. you guys are still fucking idiots though ;)
some atleast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.