[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum Mechanics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20170322_130901.jpg (233KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_130901.jpg
233KB, 2048x1152px
Hey 4chan,

I have had some life incidents happen recently and believe I am not originally from this planet. I believe I have been "planted" here to help raise the consciousness of Earth. I won't go into detail, but I have been doing some serious meditation lately and have come to discover these ideas about the nature of existence. Maybe these ideas are already out there and being discussed by the scientific community. I'm not really in that loop. I thought I'd post here and see.

I have posted a picture about the particle/wave theory of quantum mechanics. The truth is we are all one and everything is happening at once. Things only expand for us to have our individual perception of them.

This idea ties everything together from the particle/wave theory to Campbell's Monomyth. We have a thought, as soon as we do, the old part of us dies, we can no longer be the person we were before the thought. We shed our old self, bring the thought into action or the physical, then return to experience and share the thought with others, but we're really sharing it with ourselves because we are all one. So the "universe" is in a perpetual cycle of life/death, but really there is no life or death. There is only each of us perceiving events from our own perspective. Everything that can happen has already happened. There is no past, present, or future, there is only your perception of everything based on your perspective.
>>
>>8769093
Take ur meds.
>>
>>8769093
psychobabble.
>>
>>8769093
maybe that time of meditations should have been studying how perception and wanting some simple explanation dilutes the truth

>From another planet
>>
Hello OP I am a representative from the Vatican. We routinely monitor anonymous imageboards to police the emergence of false prophets. Unfortunately for you, your philosophy is antithetical to the beliefs of the Holy Church and assassins have been dispatched to remove you.

Keep an eye out for helicopters. Please surrender to make the ordeal safer for our field operatives.
>>
>>8769093
>I have posted a picture about the particle/wave theory of quantum mechanics

No you haven't.
>>
Dude don't let these mugels bring you down, you're in the right path, what you miss is clarity, try to articulate and define your observations in a more precise way,order them neatly inside a box, and then relate them to different subjects (like science) and see if they can interconnect to any meaningful results, but in order to this correctly you must be very accurate in the way you order and express these concious bending realizations so what you present holds ground.
>>
>>8769167
Actually, OP needs to do more than that. Don't get me wrong, I am on the side of consciousness. But more than that, we need to view theories and epistemology at all angles, which is where he does wrong.
He has to ask himself what's the difference between him and a schizophrenic? Because what the mind tells you isn't what is actually true.

That said, OP, please reconsider your theories.
I hope this isn't a ruse because I want to actually help.
On your paper you wrote about "thoughts", of each one of us, individuals. Have you considered actually researching cognitive science to see what a conscious thought actually is? Or what creates perception? What about subconscious and unconscious thoughts? What about different dimensions of experience, such as your spatial proprioception? Is that a thought? You must realize one is within the prefrontal cortex, another from the insula, others from the amygdala, and so on and so forth.

If you want to devise a theory that includes consciousness, you better link it with the fact that each of us, of our individual perceptions and realities, is made by our brains. And it's not all real, or there may not be much magical about it.

That, and the fact that any given theory at any given time is probably incorrect.

Choose carefully, study more, and never assume you know the answer. Because those with respectable theories, realize that they know very little.
>>
>>8769093
So you just look at leaves in the water then.
>>
>>8769093
Scientific process is alot different than real life. Were you trying to say that you are the particle in a coil? How about you link the coil back in on itself to a tesla and tell your parents the truth.
>>
>>8769121
holy fucking kek
>>
>>8769093
OP none of that makes any sense.

Also these:
>>8769095
>>8769100
>>8769108
>>8769139
>>
Time is 4-tesselated state-cells.
>>
>>8769093

Define:

>Hey 4chan,

>I have had some life incidents happen recently and believe I am not originally from this planet. I believe I have been "planted" here to help raise the consciousness of Earth. I won't go into detail, but I have been doing some serious meditation lately and have come to discover these ideas about the nature of existence. Maybe these ideas are already out there and being discussed by the scientific community. I'm not really in that loop. I thought I'd post here and see.

>I have posted a picture about the particle/wave theory of quantum mechanics. The truth is we are all one and everything is happening at once. Things only expand for us to have our individual perception of them.

>This idea ties everything together from the particle/wave theory to Campbell's Monomyth. We have a thought, as soon as we do, the old part of us dies, we can no longer be the person we were before the thought. We shed our old self, bring the thought into action or the physical, then return to experience and share the thought with others, but we're really sharing it with ourselves because we are all one. So the "universe" is in a perpetual cycle of life/death, but really there is no life or death. There is only each of us perceiving events from our own perspective. Everything that can happen has already happened. There is no past, present, or future, there is only your perception of everything based on your perspective.
>>
File: ohamanda2.png (426KB, 451x511px) Image search: [Google]
ohamanda2.png
426KB, 451x511px
hey op i followed everything you talked about, which i would attribute to an interest in physics, science, the mind, psychedelics..

but no, many people before you have been able to see the "big picture" with much greater scope..i know the feeling of everything falling in to place, just keep trying to make the picture clearer
>>
File: 1461491363863.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461491363863.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>8769093
babby's first acid trip
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.