[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental disorder diagnostics of gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-03-21-20-45-15-530227102.png (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-21-20-45-15-530227102.png
5KB, 290x174px
Let me get one thing perfectly clear I do not hate gays and I do not heavily support them, they do their thing, and I'll do mine. I am looking at these matters from a scientific standpoint not a biblical or hateful way in any kind. Let me ask all of you one question, what is the most direct purpose of life? To reproduce spread your seed, create a specimen that is stronger and better evolved and equipped the the ones before it. And every living being has the desire from the moment they are born to mate and reproduce for the survival of their species. Gays and transgender go against that. They completely desert the original meaning for sex, when having it with partners of the same sex. They can not reproduce this way and it goes against the biological wiring that they are programed to execute. The species or specimen they fail to mate a reproduce fail, gays are in terms "failing". To go against the nature of what is normal for ideal behavior and actions is a syndrome of some sorts such as asperger's. I do believe that gays don't do harm directly, but they discontinue geens, bloodlines and families. Although they may help out with depopulating the earth. To dismiss homosexuality as a personal choice and a not a medical diagnostic is a mistake, because people are too afraid of the repercussions. It would by some called bigotry and hate speech to classify their "DEVINE" feelings and choices as a fault in the human brain. I would like all of you to share your thoughts please even if you hate my ideas I would like a valid reason for why, and have an intelligent argument on this subject.
>>
>>8767858
I agree.
>>
>the purpose of life is to help your amino-acids replicate
Good organism, don't forget to come inside without a condom.
>>
>>8767858
The problem is the world has become far too 'pc'. Also most people are incredibly short sited and mentally incapable of thinking of humans as another animal on this planet. You can see it plainly when someone says anything along the lines of "look at that animal x, it's displaying a human emotion/trait/action (such as a dog saying 'i love you, which obviously is not the case)". The majority of 1st world people have devolved into mindless reactionary beings who's purpose in life is the current moment and fail to think even a microsecond ahead unless directed to.
>>
>>8767858
>asperger's
says the one who acts like sex is just for procreation
>>
Well that is the original intent of it, because every time you have sex you do ejaculated your genetic information to "reproduce" we just realized it's easy to stop that from happening and sex feels really fucking good
>>
>>8767858
> To reproduce spread your seed, create a specimen that is stronger and better evolved

> better evolved
That's not how it works.
>>
Also:

>it goes against the biological wiring that they are programed to execute
Unless you think that gays are somehow forcing themselves to engage in homosex, that makes no sense. If you're getting boners for dudes exclusively that's what you were "programmed to execute".

And if you think reproduction is so fundamentally important, what about the omega males who withdraw from society in favor of masturbating to loli or posting politically incorrect cartoon frogs among other losers, permanently destroying any chances they had of reproducing?

At least Alan Turing greatly contributed to improve the survivability and fitness of his species, as did many other geniuses who were apparently programmed to enjoy contemplating abstract concepts more than impregnating girls or raising their spawn.
>>
I'm talking about as a species, we are all wired to yes reproduce and the guys who do what you explained fall into the same category as mentally ill
>>
>>8767906
>we are all wired to reproduce
>except those who aren't
>>
>>8767858
>mental disorder
>diagnostics

:(
>>
Well any scientific definition of mental disorders involves disfunction on a personal or societal level so there you go fagot
>>
Everybody knows gays are mentally retarded. If you have never had a gay friend, go make one. You will realize they fetishize almost everything, talk about sex none stop, are easily frustrated or quick to anger. They can't see anything you say as being correct because they don't care. A gay person is someone who can no longer function properly, not just when it comes to intercourse.

Every gay I have met sooner or later has a psychotic break down. More often than not. I think I met one who was normal out of all of them. Sure it's anecdotal evidence. But go see for yourself.

They are also mostly pedophiles, because nobody is attracted to a gay man in his 50's, sorry NOBODY likes fat hairy dudes. So most of them go after teenagers or kids.

There is absolutely something wrong with them, but society isn't about governing people. All society has turned into is designing consumers to suit their products instead of the other way around. Why does coca-cola give a shit about what people do with their dicks? Because all they have to do is shout "gays are cool, diversity is great!" and all the mental retards buy their product.

Again, in today's society companies design consumers instead of products.
>>
>>8769726
Hear hear!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.