[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to tune in /sci/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: C4Jow7mWMAAtYHX.jpg (274KB, 1375x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C4Jow7mWMAAtYHX.jpg
274KB, 1375x2048px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8
>>
>>8767291
If bill nye is standing on top of the world then why are their clouds behind him? scientists btfo with their dumb theories about a spherical earth yet again.
>>
>>8767319
I am stand on top of the world every day and there are often clouds behind me. Where do you stand? Mars?
>>
>>8767291
I don't have children myself but with a title like that he needs an ego reduction fast. A short sharp slap upside the head might work.
>>
>>8767291
that's probably not even a real photograph of him standing on the earth
>>
>>8767364
This,frankly. What reason do we have to believe that Nye has EVER stood on the Earth.
>>
>>8767328
but he also is stand on clouds.
>>8767376
i will believe bill nye exist when i see him. no proofs
>>
>>8767291
Why are there clouds in space?
>>
>>8768228
and why is the earth in space? shouldn't it be on earth?
>>
>>8767291
He literally causes earthquakes, tsunamis, and mass devastation if he takes a single step.
How much food does that frost giant need in order to survive It's probably more sustainable to kill him, but where are we going to put a rotting corpse who has the sam height as the diameter of the earth?
How is his coat blowing like that?
Where does Mr. Bill "Galactus" Nye shit?

Totally fucking unrealistic. Tell Nye to tie a rope to saturn and make him pull himself the way there.
>>
>>8768248
Not to mention that his voice would deafen a lot of people once he starts talking.
>>
>>8768266
Is there even an atmosphere for his speech to travel through? Or will the vibrations from his vocal chords be strong enough to resonate at the bottoms of his feet?
>>
>>8768268
He would squat and then talk face down towards the earth, the vibrations from his local chords would be strong enough to cause devastating earthquakes that would bring catastrophic consequences both in life casualties and costs. This giant brute must be taken down
>>
>>8767291
Can't wait to watch him science the shit of things with his hip celebrity and racially diverse friends
>>
>>8767291
Hold on, why is Bill Nye alive standing on top of the earth? Wouldn't he die from lacking oxygen in space?
>>
>>8768273
If he is killed, he will fall down and crush the entirety of Eurasia and parts of Africa. Societies will be wiped out of history. No more chinese cartoons. No more German scat. Nothing. All gone. Forever. We can't risk him breaking the earth; his fall would cause tectonic plates to just be demolished. He would cause volcanic eruptions, effectively making a new ice age (climate changists BTFO) happen.
Do we just let hi wreak havoc, or will we accept a human extinction in order to get rid of him?
>>
This cuck is walking on water and yet promotes atheism? Fuggin hypoctire. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8768287
He has crushed two small nations with his feet already, anon. This is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>8768308
[Queue that James Bond intro song]
This isn't the beginning. We were already doomed.
It's funny, really, how I never had time to... expreiment... if you know what I'm talking about.
How about you and I, anon, have a bit of fun before our impending death? Just you and I. It doesn't have to mean anything. What do you say?
>>
>>8767291
>Are you going to tune in /sci/?
Another savior, coming to save us.
His super powers consist of ego, arrogance and a "better than a god" attitude.
>>
>>8768287
And if his body dies his corpse will drift away hitting other planets and bringing more destruction than what he already is bringing. Way to save the world, Bill Nye.
>>
>>8768248
The really ironic thing is that this fool keeps trying to warn us about global warming when clearly the earth is in much greater peril due to his giant feet destroying entire cities when he walks. Fucking liberals man
>>
Bill Nye is blocking the sun and the moon and probably destroyed the ISS. How is he saving the world?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.