[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dark matter is stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jj.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Physicists have invented the existence of what they call dark matter to explain the discrepancy of the lack of *observable* mass in a galaxy not being large enough to maintain the *observable* mass in orbit around the galaxy. But there is a simple explanation, the majority of mass in a galaxy is unobservable black holes and lone planet and asteroid fields. All the stars in the universe are finite and will all some day burn out to where there is no light in the universe and it is impossible to observe all the mass in the universe even though the mass of the universe is exactly the same as it was when it began. We dont know how far along we are in this process of burned out stars and black holes. The childish theories of physicists all want to believe that the universe is young and that we are seeing the majority of mass in the universe as burning stars when in fact the stars we see may be a tiny remnant of what once was many times more observeable stars, lets say 10 times more burning observable stars as we see now. We know that in the center of all galaxies are super massive black holes, so we know this is a universal process of star population being wiped out by black holes whos population we cant observe (unless they are feeding on observable matter).
>>
>>8762491
fuck nasa what do they know, they dont even lurk on /sci/!
https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_06297_CHANDRA_Dark_Matter.html
>>
All theoretic physics is for babies. I posit that there is an invisible particle that turns people into gay babies. I call it the gay baby particle. My reasoning is that there are forces acting on people turning them retarded and gay therefore it must exist.

Check mate /sci/
>>
>>8762502
but what is the mass of the gay baby particle?
What is its electric charge?
Does the gay baby particle gain or lose charge after it encounters Mike Pence?

I have so many questions
>>
>>8762500
What a load of bullshit. How do they get away with this?
>>
>>8762500
How do we know God didn't do it? Why try to explain it by some mysterious "dark" matter was have no evidence of when it could easily be the God of the Bible we know exists?
>>
>>8762576
We get it, your Christian parents wouldn't let you play Pokemon and ruined your life. We got it.
>>
>>8762491
>i have no idea what i'm talking about apart from some very vague summarisations of complicated fields of study
>>
>>8762614
>I can do various college level math so you should believe everything I say without question
>>
astrophysicists have already thought of what OP is kinda hinting at.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_compact_halo_object
>>
>>8762502
Actually there are tiny vibrating gay strings.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.