[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What documentaries are good to learn shit from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

What documentaries are good to learn shit from?
>>
>>8760513
There are no such documentaries.
Pick up a textbook on the subject.
>>
>>8760515
I'm not much of a reader
>>
>>8760515
What's about something to reinforce your learning? Like I read the textbooks but I'd like to watch something interesting that's /sci/ related
>>
>>8760513

quid pro quo OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbtRF3bWzs
>>
Brian Cox and Neil Degrasse Tyson you stupid fuck.
>>
Cosmos
>>
>>8760751
>>8760763
2/10
>>
>>8760513

Documentaries are long and emphasize artistry more than knowledge. What you want is good Youtube channels like
Crash Course (quite good introductory classes),
TedX videos (altough you might have to pick your interest,they post a bunch of boring talks too)
Charisma on Command (he's a kid, 29, but one of the only ones that give good efficient advice)
>>
>>8760725
>/pol/ level documentary
>>
File: 2017-03-19 13.47.25.jpg (54KB, 417x348px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-19 13.47.25.jpg
54KB, 417x348px
Listen to audio books. Do all the philosophers. After that you will understand the world way more then before. You don't have to agree with philosophy, the aim is just to make you think. And learn you to talk like an adult. The word shit does not mean were you use it for, therefor you won't get what you want. Master language/ linguistics and half the world is already yours.
And never take shortcuts for learning, that's a waste of energy and time. Learn something or don't. Don't try to fool yourself.
>>
File: suppression-techniques-3-728.jpg (53KB, 728x563px) Image search: [Google]
suppression-techniques-3-728.jpg
53KB, 728x563px
>>8760513
Follow university lectures on YouTube.
>win
Berkeley has good ones
Harvard also.
Easy to find.
>>
>>8760513
i like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LwkljjLBns&list=PLelIK3uylPMFHC6Xny11XFXgwwtv9_PO3&index=1
>>
>>8760850
>Berkeley
what about MIT
>>
>>8760855
You are useless for normal life.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8760859
First learn how your superiors look and treat you. Then you are yourself ready to lead. Then learn an other skill / tread . Now you can urn some good money to lead the happy life.

Happy life is having someone around who needs to have sex with you a lot. And people around who look up to you, but trust you so much that they keep on doing the wrong thing. Like children. They just make your heart melt.
>>
>>8760513
look up The Hoover Institution for usa politics

also youtube just search nature documentary, there is a channel called new atlantis full documentaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9dpxYgWa8

and also https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCetpfrEDE4AgKEu4vYdwMGQ
>>
>>8760864
If you want to know politics, listen to the best audiobook ever written on the subject, by Aristotle called, surprise, Politics.
>>
>>8760850
Berkeley courses on YT is kill
>>
>>8760861
>someone posts a value-adding comment
>your only response is "hURR KILL YOURSELF"
you're cancer on this board and nobody would miss your presence if you left
>>
>>8760928
The philosophy of language is great!
>>
>>8760930

These are all mine

>>8760844
>>8760850
>>8760861
>>8760863
>>8760884
>>8760931

But I don't need you to tell me about cancer. My wife died of cancer and left our then 1 year old son motherless.

So, take a hike, dildo
>>
>>8760931
But they'll remove their courses
>>
>>8760933
he posted a good video and you posted retarded pseudo-intellectual "le read philosophy it rly makes u think"

just go away
>>
>>8760933
>My wife died of cancer and left our then 1 year old son motherless.
Good, it was probably less painful than having to live with a blowhard like you.
>>
>>8760935
Honestly?

They must be somewhere. Be creative in your searching.

Try :

Searle- Philosophy of Language, lecture 2

for starting
>>
>>8760938
Like math is that important in real life. For the majority it just isn't. They just buy the gadget. Social sciences are way more usable in life.
>>
>>8760863
>le happiness is having a wife and children xddd
You don't belong here you fucking normalfag, get out.
>>
>>8760949
>math is stupid when r u we going to need this???
Kill yourself moron.
>>
>>8760951
Butthurt?
>>
>>8760956
Why are you even here? Nobody gives about your half-baked normalfag platitudes and you aren't adding any insight to the discussion, you're just spouting empty truisms and hoping for people to recognize your "sage advice" when it's in actuality extremely banal and generic.
>>
>>8760951
Suck it, lick your shit of my dick
>>
>>8760964
Stop being cancerous you fucking idiot.
>>
>>8760965
Try to help for once, instead of suppressing youngsters, dumbass.
They smarter they become, the more they can help you win.
>>
>>8760850
What the fuck is the point of these? All of the drawbacks of lectures and none of the benefits. It's like people think they're learning better because someone is doing it for them.
>>
>>8760983
Even freemasonry is there to uplift knowledge so there can be more to harvest. Wanna be a God or not? Then raise your people! !
>>
>>8760983
Shut the fuck up you stupid fat faggot.
>>
>>8760938
hah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJfS5bvb6Yk
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.