[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best scientific documentaries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: What-The-Bleep-Do-We-Know.jpg (37KB, 317x448px) Image search: [Google]
What-The-Bleep-Do-We-Know.jpg
37KB, 317x448px
What are the best scientific documentaries?
>>
>>8759332
That film is not scientific. It is complete rubbish. BTW the part with the crystals changing shape by the words said is garbage.
>>
C'mon /sci/ send documentaries to OP!
>>
>>8759364
Just because you're a brainlet who doesn't understand cutting edge science doesn't mean the film is wrong
>>
What the Bleep do we Know let me know the true nature of reality
>>
>>8759332
I remember this was a good one, but can't remember "specifically" what it was about.
Others are:
1) Afraid of the dark
2) Population Zero
>>
>>8759332
Loose Change
Zeitgeist
>>
>>8759332
>What are the best scientific documentaries?
>uses a pic of "what the bleep do we know"

lmfao
>>
>>8761442
add ancient aliens to that list
also anything by Michael Moore
>>
Is this what scientologists actually believe?
>>
>Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) is an American spiritual sect near the rural town of Yelm, Washington, U.S. The school was established in 1988 by JZ Knight, who claims to channel a 35,000-year-old being called Ramtha the Enlightened One. The school's teachings are based on these channeling sessions.
>>
>>8761599
>also anything by Michael Moore
found the Drumpfy lmao
>>
>>8761442
>zeitgesit
eww
>>
>>8759332
What the bleep dth os kpow?
>>
>>8761442
Can someone redpill me on what the hell is zeitgeist? I know it's popular among conspiratards so I've never watched it.
>>
>>8762728
Literal one first movie using red pill thing outside matrix.
>>
>>8762728
It's some clever disinformation and half truths on 3 topics. 9/11, the federal reserve and Christianity. Marketed as a grass roots film it actually opened simultaneously in 100 countries. One of the people involved, Jack Fresco, is a self described inventor who has invented nothing and has ties to the UN.

>To control the opposition we should lead it ourselves - Lenin

It's amazing but if you dig deep enough you can shit on almost "documentary"!
>>
File: notbad.jpg (229KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
229KB, 612x792px
>>8762770
>can shit on every documentary
But I'll contribute anyway, probably rates lowest on the bullshit meter of all the docs I've watched.
>>
this one on general relativity is pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G4SqIboeig
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.