[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolution is a false theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6709.jpg (18KB, 470x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6709.jpg
18KB, 470x251px
I'm not disputing the general idea of evolution that mutations result in selective pressure and adaptation, resulting in development of species.

What is a blatant lie is that evolution is a conclusive theory that fully explains where humans come from.

It does not.

Scientists and anti-theists like Dawkins who shill for evolution neglect to mention that the "missing link", or the creature supposed to be the father of both hominids (us) and other primates such as our closest supposed relatives the chimpanzee, has not been found after decades of intense research and exploration. It does not exist. By all metrics it should have been found but it does not exist.

The idea that humans are "descended from apes" has yet to proven, we have not found the link between hominids and the rest of the primates. There's a massive gap.

The theory and process of evolution as we currently know it is not sufficient to explain the development of a being with the intelligence of a human. Otherwise many other species types would have eventually evolved to a similar level of intelligence. Why are their no intelligent reptiles or intelligent anything else to the same level of humans that they can create civilisation?

The uniqueness and exceptionality of humans defies our understanding of evolution. We should not exist, but we do, and we have yet to find our predecessor.
>>
>>8757781
>What is a blatant lie is that evolution is a conclusive theory that fully explains where humans come from.

No one ever claimed that, you brainlet
>>
>>8757781
Evolution is a fact.
Not being able to find missing link does not make it impossible.
Besides that, humans have hands with fingers, which ables use to make complex tools. We can draw and our mouth enables us to speak. We have what it takes to take the lead. At the secret of making fire and you'll find why we won.
On the other hand, there are a lot of different stories on the origin of this world. Among them is the Abrahamic one. There is no evidence what so ever to make it a fact. Just as much for many other stories on creation.
In nature the Darwinian one just seems to work. Read the book before you redeem is false.
>>
>>8757781
>Why are their no intelligent reptiles or intelligent anything else to the same level of humans

Because there are, dumbass.
>>
>>8757781
>By all metrics it should have been found but it does not exist.

By what metrics? Do you even understand how rare fossils are, let alone hominid fossils?

>Otherwise many other species types would have eventually evolved to a similar level of intelligence.

How can you even make this claim? There is nothing to support it. Elephants have a very unique trunk, but there's no reason to think similar trunks should have been selected for in other species.

>The uniqueness and exceptionality of humans defies our understanding of evolution.

No, it defies your understanding of evolution.
>>
>>8758873
>there's no reason to think similar trunks should have been selected for in other species.

>tfw no trunk
>>
>>8757781
>There's a massive gap.
There isn't, do a research of the fossil record with your eyes open.
>humans are "descended from apes"
Humans ARE apes
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

Nice try with your b8
>>
>>8758910
Hello /sci/, I need your help as I'm a 83 IQ brainlet and discovered arithmetics a couple of days ago.
We have Np=pp−1p−1Np=pp−1p−1 and we find that Np≡1modp2−pNp≡1modp2−p and that if ll is a prime divisor of NpNp, then it doesn't divide p2−pp2−p. How the fuck does this lead to l≡1modpl≡1modp

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>8758910
Cool appeal to authority, as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEL4yBJxm8
DARE you to finish watching this without being triggering by cognitive dissonance and closing it
>>
>>8757781
>we have not found the link between
we have found tons of "missing links"
every time we find another one, you people just go
>OK, but now we're missing the link between homo habajamadingdong and homo erectusaphilaphilous
>>
>>8757781
>that fully explains where humans come from.
It's part of their magical big bang. Just happened. Poof. Most people are animals, so you can't convince them they aren't apes and dogs.
>>
>>8757781
Because Aliens anon. Fucking Aliens.
>>
File: IDiot Bingo.png (72KB, 720x780px) Image search: [Google]
IDiot Bingo.png
72KB, 720x780px
oh look, it's THIS thread again

>>8761903
>DARE you to finish watching this
>1:06:39
yeah no, I'm autistic but I'm not THAT autistic.
>>
>>8761906
this sentiment, now available in image form!
>>
File: 1336616410700.gif (68KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1336616410700.gif
68KB, 550x450px
>>8761903
>DARE you to finish watching this

I managed to get thirty seconds in before the first shitty fallacy ("nothingness exploded").

Another hour is hardly enough to convince me this halfwit knows what he's talking about.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.