[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speed Learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: coinflip.jpg (25KB, 628x360px) Image search: [Google]
coinflip.jpg
25KB, 628x360px
How do I get the will to read large volumes of text really quickly
>>
>>8756311
You never will, namefag.
>>
>>8756311
You will never do it when you want to. only if you need to
>>
>>8756311
It's a meme. Just read as slow as you need to so you understand what you're reading. Be in a quiet space and stick to it. 10 pages per day will let you get through a 800 page textbook in less than 3 months. How many people do you know who read like 4 textbooks + some small books each year? Just 10 pages per day and sticking with it puts you at the 99th percentile. It's really simple. Most people are too lazy to do even that, though.
>>
>>8756311
Jew gotta lucky quarter sir.
>>
>>8756311
Study instead of doing a thread about "how can i study"
>>
>>8756330
literally this. I do the same with books I'm reading. 10-20 pages a day in a 200-300 page novel means I can read a book comfortably every month of the year
>>
Problem is most of the learning is done by doing the problems, not just the reading.

A friend told me he did nearly every problem in Griffiths quantum and e&m books when he "decided to stop being a C-student." I should ask him how long he spent doing it. But doing a handful of problems a day is still pretty daunting when most brainlets do a few problems a week because they were assigned in class.
>>
>>8756490
it takes forever, I did the same thing and I didn't even make it a third of the way through despite working 9-5 mon-fri all summer
>>
Adderall, not even joking.
>>
>>8756665
I dunno, the effects of stimulants always seemed exaggerated to me. I've never experienced the intense concentration people report from using them. I feel I'm as effective with or without stimulants.
>>
>>8756665
Adderall's for college niggers
>>
>>8756311
get a script for concerta

obviously
>>
>>8757096
Concerta is the plebeian choice

Find whatever brand that comes in normal compressed tablets in your country and use it.

Night to day difference
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.