[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a scientific answer to this? Is love real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lww8hiPLPu1r7r66vo1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lww8hiPLPu1r7r66vo1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x374px
Give me a scientific answer to this?
Is love real?
>>
File: 1481919766568.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481919766568.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
Well, it certainly is not rational.
>>
>>8753444
As real as chemistry is.
>>
>>8753444
It's as real as any other emotion or feeling. If you ever find yourself doubting that your feelings are real, stab yourself in the hand and try telling yourself
>The pain isn't real, it's just some chemicals in my brain.
>>
>>8753444
No OP, everyone throughout all of history who claimed to experience love was just lying.
>>
>>8753444
The feeling of love is a chemical reaction, but actually understanding and enjoying who a person is that can go along with that emotion has real significance. Sure we're still driven by instinct at its core, but that doesn't invalidate the intimate interpersonal relationship it leads to.
>>
>>8753702
Or in other words, it can be real, depending on how you define it, but you might be doing it wrong.
>>
>>8753458
underrated
>>
>>8753923
Reddit
>>
>>8753581
>No OP, everyone throughout all of history who claimed to experience love was just lying.
Most people babble lots of stupid and lies. You mistake urges and lust with love. If half marriages end in divorce, the the other half is faking it.
Look at all the people willing to text/drive, kill you and then lie and say, "No, Officer, I wasn't texting driving." Do you believe even one of them loves themselves, their family, me, you? They have only hate.
>>
>>8753444
>Is love real?
There seems to be, degrees of hate for self and others. If there ever be love, there will be peace and sanity, accountability and consequence.
>>
>>8753458
underrated post
>>
>>8753444

Of course it's real, it's a biological construct to induce mating and bonding for a breeding season.

Who really doubts the existence of biological mechanisms to induce the mind into extreme bonding? What you have to doubt and be skeptic is the idealized cultural construct.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.