[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OLED jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm doing a presentation tomorrow on OLEDs where I'm being assessed on my speaking skills, among other things. I know it's lame but I gots ta do it.

Does anyone know any OLED-related jokes?
>>
>>8751309
>le tell a joke meme

I really hate that shit.
>>
>>8751315
I don't have to like it to know it'll help people enjoy my presentation.
>>
>>8751309
I know nothing of OLEDs, but a joke is never a bad idea. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>8751340
>>8751315
There's an underlying problem with doing that. It makes whatever you are talking about forgettable.
>>
>>8751309
OLEDs don't oxidize and rot! Buh-dum tis~
>>
>>8751641
He can tell the joke in the middle of his speech. People only ever remember whats at the beginning and end of speeches anyway so it won't matter if there's a few jokes in the middle. If anything it could wake up one or two of the people that lost interest after 20 seconds.
>>
>>8751650
>People only ever remember whats at the beginning and end of speeches anyway

Because people tell jokes. It is literally humor that does this to the brain.
>>
>>8751309
Do you make extra points for looking like a turbo autist?
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
I can't give you a joke, but I can give a possible context for a joke like:

>OLED bends and shit
>Will be used in future cellphones
>We won't have to * (Insert some brief account of any absurd annoyance a cellphone wouldn't have if it bended)
>>
>>8751731
Maybe that the cellphone would finally conform to the curves of the body without protruding in the pocket of a tight jeans girls wear.

Now try to say that without being creepy.
>>
>>8751751
maybe it'll finally be able to fit in girls pockets

This is an actual issue that girls have, that the pockets on their pants are way too tight to actually hold anything, as long as you bring it up in the sense of 'ha ha this sucks when your trying to wear pants' instead of 'err when im looking at girls butts it looks like their phone wouldnt fit good in their pockets' you know.

fuck ezpass, fucking captcha
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.