[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here tried to do maths or science on LSD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: woah dude.jpg (50KB, 460x317px) Image search: [Google]
woah dude.jpg
50KB, 460x317px
duuuuuude.
>>
There's an ubstable point when Im drinking when I get really good ideas and insight in math.The problem is past this point the pain gets in.
>>
>>8746502
Kinda like the Ballmer Peak?
>>
>>8746498
I know lsd is popular among 6 figure salary scilicon valley programmers, and a certaim biologist attributes lsd to the discovery of the double helix structure of dna
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (62KB, 614x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
62KB, 614x307px
>>8746502
This. Except with every facet of my life. I get better at guitar, piano (actually- the Family Guy episode where this happens is how I discovered this entire phenomenon), math, driving, writing, and even cleaning my fucking house.

What the fuck
>>
>>8746520
The social skills increase is the most dramatic.
>>
I can't handle it too well I just meditate in silent darkness because the fear sets in microdosing helps for studying though
>>
>>8746520
Scientologists make you pay thousands of dollars to help you remove suppressive space demons in your life that keep you down, but really all it takes is a few shots of whiskey
>>
whenever I get really drunk I start thinking about the concept of zero, or about ancient Babylonian math
>>
During the peak of the trip, there's no way you could really be productive.

But on the come down, once your brain starts to stabilize, the energy you have is remarkable. I had such clarity. I was coding some fairly complex high dimensional optimization stuff, and I was just able to visualize and write the code almost effortlessly.

And it wasn't the same kind of delusion, like when you are drunk and you think you are a genius. I wen't back a couple days later and the code was great. Little tricks and optimizations I don't think I would have come up with sober.

I think LSD has incredible cognitive enhancement potential.
>>
>>8746635
Have you tried micro-dosing?
>>
>>8746498
you are only fooling yourself into thinking you have accomplished anything.

all time spent under the influence of poisons, toxins, or other foreign mind altering substances is time wasted.
>>
Isn't microdosing just reddit tier garbage?
>>
>>8747112
Yes

Drugs are meme and a bad one at that. Don't listen to these hippies
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
yes but be caeeful you dont break your brain with drugs. it is pretty fragile really and you can own yourself.
>>8746975
lol, you are such a good brainwashed fuckslave. i bet you get hard at the thought of an authority figure making you rim them as they burn all the sources of knowledge you could look at in front of you.
>>8747112
i've had increased productivity doing it mostly, as well as just better days in general, but last time i did it i got kind of caught up thinking about issues in my life and ended up having a not ad good day. im taking a break from psychs for a while.
>>8746635
ice had a similar experience, i was like a fucking retard trying to read mathematics while peaking then i read sooo much shit afterwards and had a lasting understanding. the peak is fucking gay. i like the part after where it is like all your emotions are used up and you are a true rational thinker.
>>8746502
i have pretty much given up drinking for good but i noticed having just like 1 beer would make me play video games better but after that it would go to shit.
>>8746518
my friend's dad who is a really big corporate lawyer did psyschs for the first time with some rich nerds from silicon valley after eating a fancy meal. the meme is true.
>>
Doing math on acid is fucking impossible(>80mcgs).

On the other hand, a 30mcg dose I've found to be pretty good, it's a bitch to dose properly though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.