[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sanic_Hegehog.jpg (50KB, 819x705px) Image search: [Google]
Sanic_Hegehog.jpg
50KB, 819x705px
Who /gottagofasthere?/. Any other people on sci who only become non-brainlet when they are going fast as fuck? Any tips or tricks to maximise brain clock speed?
>>
where are my speed demons at? What do you take to go fast?
>>
Speed demon here, can confirm: going fast makes me smart as shit
>>
Doing LSD makes my brain work incredibly fast. I become extremely analytical and can get lost in thinking about nearly anything.

Not sure if this is the same for everyone. Reading online, not many people seem to share the experience.

Careful, also, because too much LSD will fry your brain and turn you retarded.
>>
>>8747537
Same with me but for amphetimines. My brain is just going fast as fuck, I am able to understand the weight behind mathematical/scientifically implications whereas normally I'm just a formula monkey (I study EE). I try to understand everything on a fundamental level and try to learn for my self and reach conclusions on my own rather than just reading the answer or memorizing soloution steps. I actually apply myself.
>>
>>8747537
Yes, but do you ever find what you are looking for in thought?

LSD gives me psychic powers, it allows me to read minds on a limited scale and more usefully to implant ideas and feelings in the minds of others, it's quite the rush but takes a toll on the body and the psyche for all other purposes.

So, yes, too much LSD fried my brain and turned me retarded. But at least I figured out what it was for!
>>
>>8746428
try taking speed
>>
my iq is a function of dn/dt. Rate of neurons firing.
>>
>>8747565
>LSD gives me psychic powers, it allows me to read minds on a limited scale and more usefully to implant ideas and feelings in the minds of others

I actually had almost this exact same experience. After consideration, I believe what it actually is is twofold:

1) Your brain works faster, so if you naturally/have been trained to have an aptitude for reading body language/vocal emoting/etc. you become much better at it, allowing you to make more accurate conclusions as to the reasoning behind people's behavior - in other words, you read their mind.
2) Your brain becomes incredibly convinced of its own reasoning, to a scary degree. Most people are ambivalent about the quality of their conclusions; when you're absolutely sure about the quality of yours, and can explain why, you will often convince someone that you're right and they're wrong. Or at the very least, make them doubt the quality of their conclusions.

I'm often able to predict what people were going to do before they do it, and become an amazingly charming social manipulator. Acid is my favorite drug.
>>
Not sure by what you mean by going fast, I'm assuming at problem solving. For me I do a shitload of practice problems till eventually I know how to solve a problem the instant I read it so all there's left is writing what's in my head. Been doing that past two semesters of college and always get A+/100's on math test and first one to finish them.
>>
>>8747617
I also never make algebraic/careless mistakes. That came from just practice and the habit of always wanting to do calculations in my head growing up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.