[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iq BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: BS.png (294KB, 1051x734px) Image search: [Google]
BS.png
294KB, 1051x734px
wtf is this bullshit? Can someone tell me if this is a reliable website or not? I spend at least an hour trying to complete this bullshit and now they are telling me I need to connect to facebook to get an accurate result.

the website is iq-research. info
>>
i've used it before (got a 106), the facebook check is just to associate a name to it, it doesn't force you to do anything else
>>
>>8741349
How do you think they earn money? This is valuable data for advertisers. Also, the only "accurate" IQ-tests are done by psychologists in controlled environments, and most online tests over-estimate the number grossly because people love hearing they're smart, so will have a more positive view on selling out to get their "number". Wouldn't do it.
>>
File: fukken lold7.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px)
fukken lold7.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>8741353
>Also, the only "accurate" IQ-tests are done by psychologists in controlled environments, and most online tests over-estimate the number grossly because people love hearing they're smart, so will have a more positive view on selling out to get their "number"
Holy bananas!
I just clicked all the wrong answers and got 131 IQ. I really wanted the dumb score but it won't give it to you.
>>
File: 1336887972529.gif (2MB, 350x272px)
1336887972529.gif
2MB, 350x272px
>Now, the accurate calculation of your IQ score will involves many parameters, including your age, your gender as well as your country
seemslegit.jpg
>>
>>8741358
Are you kidding because I wrote a bad post or is the test seriously that fucked up?
>>
>>8741349

Holy shit dude just make a dummy facebook account and use it for shit like this.
>>
File: fat child - meat tornado.jpg (48KB, 420x297px) Image search: [Google]
fat child - meat tornado.jpg
48KB, 420x297px
>>8741358
Let that be a lesson, OP.
>>
>>8741374
I'm serious. Try and fail that test.
>>
>>8741386
the "certificate example" isnt your iq result brainlet
>>
>>8741392
>test requires plebbook for data that could be provided from drop down menus
>calls someone a brainlet
>>
>>8741353
They earn their money by actually telling you to pay up, I used it once and connected with a Facebook profile I made in two seconds and after that they still ask you to pay like 30 USD to get your result.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.