[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, I have a question for you. 3.5 years from now i will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hey /sci/, I have a question for you. 3.5 years from now i will have a hard math exam that determines my future. How would /sci/ prepare for it? I also have other subjects to study, but maths is by far the most important
>>
study the material in your free time ahead of whatever track you're on, then do exercises every day
>>
>>8739420
The problem is i don't really have that much of a free time, even on weekends(where i practice math)
>>
>>8739429
Stop wasting time with autistic normie shit then
>>
>>8739433
Elaborate? My free time goes into studying other subjects i mentioned since my grades influence the amount of points i will gain

Grades=40
Maths=45
>>
>>8739447
Well if literally all your free time is spent studying you have nothing to worry about, which I expect you know and you just made this thread to brag.
Also GTFO underage scum.
>>
File: 2ouFq7k.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
2ouFq7k.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>8739450
pls no bully
>>
>>8739399
>preparing for an exam 3.5 years in advance
what the fuck kind of math are you studying? do the advanced actuarial exams even take that long to study for?
>>
>>8739399
>3.5 years from now i will have a hard math exam that determines my future.
Do oyu even fucking realize how much time is this, right?

Even if you were to put one hour per working day studying in that time you'd get 365*5/7*3.5=915 hours of study. That's more than enough to master any subject you want.
>>
Waste time for 3.3 years and then start spamming /sci/ asking for help.

Or you could overstudy and try to go much further than whatever the exam is over, and then in that last .25 of a year, go and study whatever the exam is on.
>>
I'm bumping this to remind any failures of this board that the majority of the audience is under 15 years old.

You are literally spend your time talking to children.
>>
30 year old here

>didn't study for HS scored top 1%
>didn't study for university, scholarship and honors fast trask
>didn't study for PhD thesis, turned in 500 pages of shit scrawled together on a 40 hour drug binge the night before it was due, advisor didn't care because he was going through divorce and drinking heavily
>not doing what im supposed to at work now (HF trading / algos, 300k a year base) we just sell shitty javascript apps to fortune 500's and do cocaine and fuck strippers every night

Protip: studying is for people who are actual genius level IQ and can benefit from it (because they will go on to revolutionize the world), don't waste your youth in a book, it wont help you with shit in life, learn to make friends and connections.
>>
>>8739399
Past papers. Just do them over and over until you can regurgitate the method. There's no need to understand why you're adding this to that, just regurgitate the method.
>>
File: 1488158438905.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488158438905.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>8742111
This is the worst advice i've ever heard of . Don't follow it , you'll end up begging for money on the streets. These things aren't real, you can' t accomplish anything without work. And his story is not real because if you actually went to even a decent highschool, university you'd be expected to put in work.
>>
Is everyone here 14?
>>
>>8743003
no, he >>8742111 is 30.
>>
>>8742111
How do people not cringe at themselves when telling stories this stupid on 4chan
>>
>>8743007
You're obviously underage too. Or maybe retarded. But probably both.
The story is fake. This place is in fact overrun by pre-teens.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.