[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have a good memory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: questions.png (224KB, 823x706px) Image search: [Google]
questions.png
224KB, 823x706px
What's it like to have a good memory?
>>
i don't remember
>>
basically you never make the same mistake twice and have lots of gfs and money.
>>
i've heard reports of many drugs inducing neurogenesis to improve memory. anyone have any more information?

-nsi-189
-psylocybin
-ibogaine
>>
>>8737266
I would not be surprised
psylocybin causes synesthesia symptoms where many areas of the brain that weren't linked before become linked. This lasts even after the drug is taken. Synesthesia is known to enhance memory tremendously.
>>
>>8737590
where can I get this drug.
>>
>>8737612
It requires enough basic social skills to talk to people and find a drug dealer.
>>
I had good memory once but I forgot what it's like
>>
>>8737656
damn no online? I doubt any of my dealers know wtf it is
>>
>>8737661
Yes, get it online. Either through the darknet, which is riskier, or legally by buying spores and growing them yourself, which is a relatively easy process (and cheap)
>>
>>8737665
Uh huh and I take it you smoke like the weedz?
>>
>>8737244
stop jerk off
>>
>>8737665
You can buy spores legally? This I was not aware of.
Just two questions then, really, before I go and research this.
Firstly, will they grow easily in indoor, temperate conditions?
Secondly, will psilocybin do lasting damage to my already fragile mind?
Thanks.
>>
>>8737244
It helps, specially with humanities and other brainlet subjects. With STEM I still need to study.
>>
>>8737661
>asking where to buy illegal drugs
>on a website monitored by the FBI, CIA, IRS, NWO, NASA, and every other alphabet organization

yes anon, just go to honeypot.fbi.gov for all your drug needs.
>>
>>8737676
I'm someone else from who you've been talking to

The issue of psychedelics and psychosis is a touchy one. Some people might have bad trips and yes it can traumatize a person because it's so intense. On the other hand psychedelics and psilocybin in particular can reliably enough produce positive changes in the person that psychologists are beginning to research it as a real medical treatment for anxiety, depression, etc... because of the profound and lasting effects it typically has on a brain.
>>
>>8737661
trust me, they know what mushrooms are
>>
>>8737712
>asks where to get them
>hasn't bought or even searched
GEE WILLIE SURE HOPE BIG BROTHER DON'T GET ME. I think you need a little bit more tinfoil
>>
>>8737661
>trusting anons online
>trusting drugs
Anon... as we are limited in this world and we cannot freely search for anything and research anything we want I would recommend you to just try how to find a way to improve your memory by only finding a way yourself. I can give you a tip though. Social contact, a friend/partner to speak to is pretty good.
>>
>>8737676
Secondly, will psilocybin do lasting damage to my already fragile mind?

Mushrooms are interesting, you're still going to be you and think roughly the same way.

But mushrooms don't like being fucked with or abused. If you try to take them every day for a week you'll get a super-high tolerance and a number of bad trips
>>
>>8737712
The entire internet is monitored ya dingus
>>
>>8737244

pfft, you probably have decent memory, you just dont care enough about that stuff to remember it
>>
It kind of sucks because you remember all the mean shit other kids did to you when you were younger.
>>
>>8737266
Amphetamine, unironically.

Worth a shot. Just dont abuse it.
>>
>>8737244
It's useful, but sometimes you are reminded of very precise and embarrassing moments of your life in great detail, and this can be a source of anxiety.
>>
>>8737661
alphabay
have fun
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.