[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going into med school soon to attempt getting my MD, starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: college-bound-pic.jpg (149KB, 730x673px) Image search: [Google]
college-bound-pic.jpg
149KB, 730x673px
Going into med school soon to attempt getting my MD, starting at a BS in Biology. Give me some online learning material to make my life easier and occupy myself.

Please and thank you.
>>
>>8736846
Don't do it man I did it and it's awful.

It makes you a special kind of dead-inside person surrounded by the sick and deranged for which there is no cure and also patients that are pretty fucked.

Don't believe the hype, a moderately paid desk job doing excel sheets is not so bad after all.
>>
>>8736851
I'm specializing in sports medicine and want to be a practicing non-surgeon orthopedist. I have a few ins within the field and can probably work with D-1 athletes fresh out of school.
>>
bamp
>>
I recommend that you don't major in Biology and instead major in something practical or something that will improve your critical thinking skills. It's quite easy to get your pre med reqs out of the way.
>>
>>8737189
I have two degrees already, a BA in Philosophy and a BS in Biochemistry. I was also considering going gen med instead of biology at the rec of my adviser.
>>
>>8737199
Why in the hell do you need a BS in Biology then.?Just study for the MCAT and get in.
>>
>>8737209
There are some prereqs I need that I never took while getting my biochem degree and my adviser said I might as well just get another degree since it will cover the credentials and give me a different GPA based on that degree.
>>
>>8736851
Wow the patients aren't that bad.

It's medical training itself that is shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.