[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What super powers can I give a character that are scientifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1402251102921.jpg (8KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402251102921.jpg
8KB, 226x250px
What super powers can I give a character that are scientifically accurate?
>>
>>8736471
None, super powers don't exist.
>>
>>8736471
hypnosis, I just made that anon type this
>>
shitpostman
>>
>>8736471
Public masturbation.

Our hero shows up and starts jerking it until the criminals feel awkward and go home.
>>
File: 1472495482769.jpg (191KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1472495482769.jpg
191KB, 1280x853px
The ability to be invisible to women. I have that.
>>
>>8736512
>>8736508

OMG you're shitpostman
>>
>>8736471
Composing a masterpiece when you're deaf
Running the 100m in under 10s
>>
>>8736478
Well surely they could build a suit or something?
>>
>>8736531
>>8736478
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superpower_(ability)

There is no rigid definition of a "superpower". In popular culture, it may be used to describe anything from minimal exaggeration of normal human traits, magic, to near-godlike abilities including flight, superstrength, projection of destructive energy beams and force fields, invulnerability, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, super-speed or control of the weather.

Generally speaking, exceptional-but-not-superhuman fictional characters like Batman, Iron Man, Green Arrow and The Punisher may be classified as superheroes although they do not have any actual superpowers.

Similarly, characters who derive their abilities from artificial, external sources—the Six Million Dollar Man and his bionic limbs, Green Lantern and his power ring, and Tony Stark and his Iron Man armor may be fairly described as having superpowers, but are not necessarily superhuman.
>>
>>8736551
>There is no rigid definition of a "superpower".

I have a problem with this.

Like how they mention people with technology that allows them to do "super human" things.

I mean, I do super human things every time I get in my vehicle and drive over 40mph. I don't think non-biological tech counts. I think only biology counts. Either born with it like X-men mutants, develop it from the environment like Superman, or engineered like Captain America.
>>
>>8736471
Maybe super strength, like a chimp. Being able to lift thousands of pounds without working out would be achievable with the right gene modifications

Immortality (in the sense of not aging), improved senses or intelligence are also possible
>>
>>8736508
shitpostman is a registered trademark of marvel, you owe 6 gorillion dollars

copyright is my superpower
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.