[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ti Nspire Cx Cas Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 71NSHGBmKBL._SL1500_.jpg (146KB, 717x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71NSHGBmKBL._SL1500_.jpg
146KB, 717x1500px
So tomorrow my new Ti Nspire Cx Cas calc arrives.

Its my first texas instruments / graph calc, and i know theres a "scene" with mods and "apps" to make cool shit like step by step derivation, integration, complex step by step equations and shit like that, anybody knows a good place to start learning how to use it.

I really need a place to start I know there are over featured apps for this model, but the cost of three is almost the price of the calc, so I need a specialized site to look up cracked apps, or whatever calc-terminology they use. I've tried the pirate bay, Google, obviously, but it appears there aren't many mainstream forums or sites, so I guess someone here should have a tip

tl;dr:
>I have a new graph ti calc, never had one before
>i need to know how to used to take the most of it, to mod it,
>install cracked apps (whats a good site, with tutorials)
>Mainly for making my live easier in my tests
>Help please
>>
>Needing a calculator to do derivatives and integrals
>>
>>8735846
I wish I didn't get so accustomed to the ti-84 plus judging by the fact that it's an outdated piece of shit compared to these new calculators. How do you make tables and graphs, is it on screen now, or are there still buttons for it?
>>
File: confuse dogger.jpg (33KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
confuse dogger.jpg
33KB, 408x439px
>>8735859
>>
>>8735846
Yeah, no. If you want to cheat on your calc 1 test learn how to do it yourself, fuccboi
>>
>>8735846
>anybody knows a good place to start learning how to use it.
The "getting started" document and user manual.
Seriously, learn to use the vanilla device and software before you decide to mod it.
>>
>>8736012
You can do it both ways

>>8736054
In timed tests every minute counts so i need ways to be faster than your typical casio input methods

>>8736082
Yeah i know i need to be familiar with the vanilla soft, but i also need good reliable sources down the road mods/hacks
>>
>>8736320
Bump
>>
>>8735846
bump
>>
Stop bumping you dirty piece of brain tumore, you aren't on /b
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.