[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemistry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (16KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 460x259px
How do I learn all the content of high school chemistry in 1~2 months? It's possible? Enough?
>>
Chem's easy you brainlet
>>
All you need to know is Lechatelier's principle and unit conversions lelz
>>
You could do it comfortably in 2 months, just study every day, take notes, do the exercises. What exactly do you need to study?
>>
>>8733360
Hey op.Need to do the same for an exam.But I'm doing math and physics too.
What are you doing it for?
>>
>>8733462
For the monbukagakusho exam. Is a japan scholarship exam
>>
>>8733388
Mainly organic and inorganic chemistry.
http://www.studyjapan.go.jp/pdf/questions/15/ga_che.pdf
>>
you can do it in a week, easily
>>
>>8733360
You can learn any hs level course in under a month.
Think about how much wasted time there is in a hs classroom. You probably meet 1x per day for one hour. Out of that hour, you'd be lucky to get more than 30 minutes of instruction. If school is around 300 days of the year, that's only 150 hours of instruction total.
Honestly, hs chem is nothing. If it takes you 150 hours I'll be disappointed.
>>
>>8733832
Link to syllabus?
I'm doing for JEE.
>>
>>8733839
I TA freshman chem in the US, and this looks more like an exam they'd get than what I remember from high school.
I don't like this level of chem because it's mostly rote memorization. If you can sit down for hours to read and re-read notes, you can ace this.
>>
>>8733832
This looks a bit easier than what I have to prepare for.
>>8733851
>>
>>8733851
http://www.jasso.go.jp/en/eju/examinee/syllabus/science_chem.html
>>
>>8733930
Pretty much what I've to do as far as Chem goes.
Doable in a month.Ive got roughly 3 weeks to do P+C+M
>>
Not OP, but is it possible to learn all the content of HS Physics in two months?
>>
>>8733360
>>8733960
Khanacademy, lads.

I myself am doing only math on it but I'm sure physics and chemistry are not worse there.
>>
Up
>>
Don't do khan academy, you will waste a lot of time. Pick up a nice textbook. You can do both physics and chemistry in two weeks if you manage your time. This works better if you have a general understanding of the material, obviously.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.