[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Principia Mathematica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wind.png (102KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
wind.png
102KB, 275x183px
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Mathematical_Principles_of_Natural_Philosophy_(1729)/Axioms,_or_Laws_of_Motion
>>
I was only willing to show by those examples the great extent and certainty of the third Law of motion.
>>
For if we estimate the action of the agent from its force and velocity conjunctly,
>>
and likewise the reaction of the impediment conjunctly from the velocities of its several parts,
>>
and from the forces of resistance arising from the attrition, cohesion, weight, and acceleration of those parts,
>>
the action and reaction in the use of all sorts of machines will be found always equal to one another.
>>
And so far as the action is propagated by the intervening instruments,
>>
and at last impressed upon the resisting body,
>>
the ultimate determination of the action will be always contrary to the determination of the reaction.
>>
For if we estimate the action of the agent from its force and velocity conjunctly,
→「the action of the agent = F(its force) * V(its velocity)」
>>
「the reaction of the impediment = V(the velocities of its several parts) * F(the forces of resistance arising from the attrition, cohesion, weight, and acceleration of those parts)」
>>
「the action in the use of all sorts of machines = the reaction in the use of all sorts of machines」
>>
「the ultimate determination of the action=ーthe determination of the reaction」
「the ultimate determination of the action⇔the determination of the reaction」
>>
File: nyutonn.jpg (22KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
nyutonn.jpg
22KB, 200x275px
>>
In physics, the third Law of motion is below.
「F=ーF」
F is force.
F is vector.
>>
To every Action there is always opposed an equal Reaction: or the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal, and directed to contrary parts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.