[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/, how does one become a mega genius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1349.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.png
208KB, 807x935px
/sci/, how does one become a mega genius?
>>
>>8731116.
YUO MOST FOLLOW PATH OF GREATS THAT CAME BEFORE YUO.
>>
By creating the state of mind you define as the state of mind of a "mega genius" and sustaining it, but you wouldn't know anything about that because philosophy and spirituality is beyond you.
>>
lurk moar
>>
>>8731116
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
>>
>>8731116

A weak mind such as yourself should listen to my story and take notes

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.
>>
>>8731161
Is this a meme response like the navy seal pasta? If so good job haven't seen this yet
>>
>>8731161
>>8731178
Never seen this either, fucking saved
>>
drugs :DD
>>
File: 1479914154477.jpg (48KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479914154477.jpg
48KB, 540x360px
>>8731161
>Product rule remains my specialty
kek pretty good anon
>>
>>8731116
Be born with a mutation that causes extreme connection between both hemispheres of the brain.
>>
>>8731116
just read landau
>>
Hope that you are born as one in the next life.
>>
>>8731152
Can you elaborate about this?
>>
>>8731161
i've seen it , i think he added some sentences to it.
>>
>>8731116
Shut up and do your homework.
>>
Dual n-back.
>>
>>8731116

Psychedelics, but it doesn't work for everyone. Basically you need to have genius potential and then have something weird happen to you to unlock the potential.
>>
>>8731161

>already read about series on wikipedia

Kek
>>
>>8732752
elaborate on this please
>>
>>8732855

Imagine two people. One of them is generally well adjusted and mediocre in intelligence, the other is neurotic and crippled with obsessive negative thinking / perfectionism. Neither are that intelligent to begin with, but the second one can have an epiphany under the influence of the right psychoactive substances that leads him to take a lifetime of counterproductive overthinking and re-purpose it to solve problems on auto-pilot. The first one on the other hand will probably just feel weird and then go back to being the same way he was before the experience.
>>
be born a mega genius

/story
>>
>>8731116
Intelligence doesn't exist

Everyone is intelligent in their own way

I personally have a 78% musical intelligence score
>>
>>8732866
Sounds interesting. I would gauge myself as above average intelligence (stating such things without an air of arrogance is impossible), and I've recently become rather interested in the power of psychedelic substances. I've never been inept socially but that's only because I've consciously adjusted. Any tips you have if I was to go into the experience? What psychedelic substance held the answer for you?
>>
>>8732894
Don't listen to him

Accept Christ and the power of mystical chakra energy to unlock your inner Genius
>>
>>8732904
nice bait
>>
>>8732906
If you were a Genius you would have an expanded and open mind
>>
>>8732914
I have an open mind; however, I recognise that religion is a concept created to narrow the mind.
>>
>>8732914
However, if you are unironically serious about 'Christ' and 'Mystical Chakra Energy', I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
>>
File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>8732918
But did you follow Jesus AND open your chakras?

These concepts probably don't make sense to an inferior intellect
>>
>>8732924
lol gg
>>
>>8732914
He's asking how to become a genius, dummy.
>>
>>8731116
You must prove your mega-expertise by achieving every single title on this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_designations_in_the_United_States
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.