[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many Worlds theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 10th dimensional examiner.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10th dimensional examiner.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I have a question about the 10 dimensions:
Is there anything after the tenth? because it seems like the tenth dimension pretty much covers everything. Is there something the tenth dimension doesn't cover?
also excuse pic related, just some shitty thing i made with apophysis
>>
>>8730500
Whatever you can think exists.
Whatever you can't think doesn't exist.

Something can exists beyond the 10th dimension so long as you can think it.
If you can't, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>8730500
>Many Worlds theory
>10 dimensions

I can already tell you are a retard.

The whole 10 dimensions thing originates from String Theory, however the 10 dimensions in string theory are NOT spatial dimensions. Rather the theory deals with curled up dimensions. A one dimensional curled up space is exactly that, a space with a single dimension of movement that circles back around on itself forming a closed loop (picture a circle). A two dimensional curled up space now has two dimensions that curl up on themselves (like the surface of a sphere). In ST one deals with a 6 dimensional space (called a Calabi Yau space). A one dimensional superstring may exist on the surface of such a space, and the topological properties (eg. holes) of the space may affect the orientation of the string and thus affect its physical properties. In ST one also has "uncurled" spatial dimensions (three of them). The argument is that at every point in the spatial space yielded by the uncurled dimensions there exists a tiny curled up calabi yau space. This way the superstring inside calabi yau spaces manifest as particles from the perspective of the spatial dimensions. Then on top of this you also have a temporal dimension.

All that said, these are largely theoretical constructions. Taking the idea further one may add more dimensions in order to work out shit with the electromagnetaweak force. This doesn't mean we exist in a 10 dimensional space nor does it make sense to ask if there is anything after the tenth.

Regarding many worlds, just kill yourself you fucking pop-sci scum!
>>
I saw in minutephysics that isn't accurate say 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th dimension and so go on... It's more like "it has three dimensions" since there is no way of saying what is the first, or the second, or the third, etc.
>>
>>8730500
Are you talking about the 10 dimensions from this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs

Because it's pseudoscience, dimensions don't work like that
>>
>>8730500
>Muh dimensions are defined by sub frequencies and numbers

Fuck off shill
Real multiverse travel takes Rick and Morty level suffering.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.