[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded things people actually believe in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>liberals think that global warming is an actual problem
I mean shit dude, why not just have a ton of refrigerators open. That'd solve Earths heat problem in like a day. Too bad their stupid cult wont let them hear any obvious and different opinions.
>>
what really triggers me is the people who say "why do i care about rising sea levels lol"

because these people are often the ones who get worked up at refugees coming into the country and they really don't see the problem
>>
Ikr! I mean it just snowed yesterday. People need to stop accepting the lies being fed to them by china.
>>
>>8727870
but the people who don't care about rising sea levels also don't care about refugees

i.e. if the government wasn't forcing them to accept refugees into their country there wouldn't be any problem to begin with
>>
epin simply epin
>>
>>8727865
that shitposting is fun
>>
>>8727927
Well those ~1 billion people will have to go somewhere and you won't be able to keep them all out
>>
>>8728058
>Well those ~1 billion people will have to go somewhere and you won't be able to keep them all out
why not? most countries keep the rest of the world out fairly well already
>>
>>8728060
when you have hundreds of millions perhaps billions of people who have been flooded, they can't live in the sea you fucking sped and they will find a country to live in, more often than not it will be the richer ones

Where do you think all the dutch will go when the country is flooded?
protip: it won't be poor countries
>>
>>8728067
>Where do you think all the dutch will go when the country is flooded?
underwater
>>
>>8728067

I would welcome the dutch.
They'd help us keep the arabs ou-
>>
>>8728067
>implying humanity won't just leave the losers to die as it has done in every other time of hardship

This whole empathy for your fellow man thing is a new development, brought on in my opinion by plenty. When resources are scarce that good old murderous streak will raise it's head again.
>>
File: back-to-pol.jpg (35KB, 490x290px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-pol.jpg
35KB, 490x290px
>>8727865
>liberals think
...and you don't. Okay, we get it.
Now you get back to /pol/
>>
>>8728148
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8727865

Shut the fuck up,

I need dat phat grant wad from the sate, asswipe.
>>
>>8728058
Why can't we just shoot them?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.