[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a quantum physicist to be my gf. How do I impress her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I want a quantum physicist to be my gf.
How do I impress her.
>>
>>8726316
Also be a quantum physicist.
>>
>>8726316
kill yourself to prove quantum immortality to her
>>
>>8726316
Show her your anime collection and then brag about how big your IQ is.
>>
Ask her to try a double slit experiment
>>
>>8726316
Show her your Planck, if you know what I mean
>>
>>8726316
eat einstein's brain
>>
>>8726451
Nice one.
>>
>>8726316
win her over by not being a pussy.
wait
>>
>>8726316
Impress her with physics facts:
"So quantum mechanics states that if you put a dead cat in a box, it can come back to life."
Then turn that into a euphemism for sex.
>>
>>8726456
"i don't know about putting a pussy in a box, but i sure as hell know what happens when you put things inside pussies"
>>
>>8726316
Chances are she won't date you if you try to be all intellectual around her. Try to not sound stupid, but prioritize being cool and nice to be around.
>>
>>8726464
Yeah gonna try this
>>
>>8726323
Kek
>>
"hey girl, do our operators commute because there's no uncertainty when I say you're cute"
>>
>>8726316
"Hey baby, why don't you reduce yourself to the lowest common denominator and fuck me."
>>
>>8726464
Good advice. Make sure to wear cool clothes and make sure she knows that you listen to cool music.
>>
"Do you like Quantum mechanics, well then why don't I Quantcum mech-man-dicks in your ass"
>>
>>8726508
Ay lmao
>>
>>8726458
"Dead or alive, I'm putting something in your box."
>>
"I heard you like quantum mechanics. Well, I have something very small here."
>>
Give her the dx.
>>
>>8726316
Kill a cat. Always randomly change direction when you walk through one of two doors that are next to each other. Tunnel through her door when she's in the shower.
>>
File: 1488662112726.jpg (68KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488662112726.jpg
68KB, 640x500px
>>8726316
literally be chad.

smart people are human too. they still want an attractive person to fuck them and be their partner. I tried thinking about this before, like if I was a girl, what would most impress me in terms of job/college degree in a guy, and I couldn't think of anything other than "they enjoy it, it's productive, and they make enough money doing it to support themselves while having good, responsible personal finance habits" and that's it.

at the end of the day, you either find someone funny or not, you find them physically attractive or not, etc... nobody really, truly cares THAT much about what someone does to make money as long as it's something they're passionate about, it's productive and useful to society, and they make enough money. I couldn't care less about whether or not that would be physicist, chemist, mathematician, or computer scientist etc..

tl;dr you're either chad or you aren't. the smartest girls i know still want chad to fuck them, and they are really, really fucking smart.
>>
When she sits on her pussy, ask her whether the cat is alive or dead.
>>
Quantum entangle the atoms of your dick with her cunt.
>>
>>8726594
Does that mean you can fuck her from the other side of the universe instantly?
>>
>>8726323
>>8726508
>>8726510
>>8726524
>>8726546
lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.