[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop from feeling overly superior to everyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486284282155.png (57KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486284282155.png
57KB, 372x300px
Just look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR5N2Jl8k14
This stupid mother fucker just spews vapid, meaningless bullshit for over 15 minutes, and everyone just laps it up, pure bullshit mind you. Just look at the comments and how stupid your average man or woman is. Jesus Christ, it makes me feel like I must be some kind of evolved, overman compared to these retards.
>>
>>8725627
Common folk aren't trained to be thinkers. They're trained to be blissfully unaware happy go lucky slaves. Be happy you were born in a wealthy family or were afforded the privilege to experience the joys of intellectual pursuit.
>>
>>8725627
You go to a place where actually intelligent people are, or you talk with someone who's vastly smarter than you and crushes you like the bug you are
>>
>>8725640
>trained to be
Can we let this stupid meme die? The majority of people are never going to be leaders or thinkers. You can't train someone to br curious and creative.
>>
>>8725908
this
You can't teach genius. It's innate.
>>
>How do you stop from feeling overly superior to everyone else?
By realizing that you are not that special. You simply have other interests, that does not mean you are superior to someone who does not share these interests.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.