[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science is based on logic and evidence - selfless people have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Science is based on logic and evidence - selfless people have devoted years of their lives to find cures and treatments that have helped humans (including the self-same religionists who oppose scientific advancements) to live their lives with better health and in much less pain and agony compared to previous humans. People in the dark ages died from simple physical ailments such as the common flu, things that are completely treatable thanks to scientific progress. Religion is merely a crutch for people who prefer not to accept reality. The fact that an overwhelming majority of people subscribe to it does not alleviate that fact. All religions have different facades but are in fact variants on the same theme - a system of false beliefs designed to remove all responsibility for a group's actions and behaviour. Religion encourages a mass 'victim' mentality; similar to what we're seeing in America right now. All religions were intentionally designed as a vehicle for the most unsavory, nasty and cunning humans to gain funding, power and control over naïve simpletons.
>>
>>8725431
who cares
>>
>>8725432
You cared enough to reply :3
>>
>>8725431
you're so clever
I wish I was clever like you

now fuck off
>>
>>8725431
Stop thinking so much. Watch your anime and engage in science. You'll be happier
>>
>>8725432
>op posts anime
>op posts more than 1000 chars
>op tries to be deep

N O B O D Y
O
B
O
D
Y
>>
>>8725439
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>8725441
>thinks greentext is literal quote and not quoting notion

Its probably a totally diff world for you brainlets, i dont envy you
>>
>>8725445
Who ever said "thinks greentext is literal quote and not quoting notion"? Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>8725450
no im drunk and responding to a shitty thread what are you doing?
>>
>>8725450
>I'm a bot
>I don't understand greentext
buzz off, bot
>>
>>8725451
>what are you doing?
ironically funposting
>>
>>8725454
well poop head im just gonna watch tv now cause i totally think im schizo or will be later in life. thxs
>>
>>8725431
>science is selfless

When you're a PhD we'll talk again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.